ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

~Snowy Day ~


Today is a snowy day. Light snow is falling but not
sticking. There are robins out there I hope they don't
catch cold :-) I feel pretty good today and I sure am
glad. I think my resting in the afternoons is helping.
I still am drinking the pomegranate juice so that
might be why I feel better too..

Graybelle is outside in this weather.. I try to keep
food and milk out there for her. I worry she may
get pregnant and I wont know where she would
have babies since she doesn't stay here all the
time..The orange tiger has been sticking right
with her so I worry.. I wish I knew someone that
wanted a nice cat..shes so sweet and to see
her out there all alone breaks my heart.. I keep
thinking I might get brave and let her in, but I
worry about my boys and how they would treat
her. They come first , and I would hate to give
Graybelle a taste of warm and inside and have
to put her back out..that would be cruel.. Penny
has 5 cats or she would take her, In fact shes
worried one of her females might be expecting.
She never did get them fixed... I wish I could
follow Graybelle when she leaves here just to
see where she goes..she belonged to some
one cuz she has a collar on...

My sis called last night just to say hi and see
how I was.. she made Italian spaghetti for
supper and I KNOW how good it was..She
is having a lot of pain in her legs and feet
but none of her doctors seem to know whats
wrong..They say its neuropsy. Just doesn't
seem it would be that painful..I had it but
the vascular disease took over..and when
mine started the pain was in the calf and
then my feet turned white and hurt really
bad ... I hope she can find a doctor that
knows what hes doing...

I'm having some beans that we put into the
new crock pot yesterday. I am so hungry for
them.. Heidi my nurse was due this morning
but called to change it to 2 . I usually don't
like to have appts at that itme of day but it
was the best time for her. I asked to just
wait till next week, but she feels I need to
be seen at least once a week..so..I will
wait for her..

Well I'm gonna go eat and rest till Heidi
gets here. I got up about 6:45 to a strange
truck in my driveway , scared me, but I
guess it was company for next door..I
wish they woulda told me.. I am still a
MOST GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I
will be back.. Keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I'd tried to post yesterday, but this blog just wouldn't let me...it's been giving me problen this week or maybe it's my computer...who know for sure...
    Mike does have a broken hip, but can't get into see the new doc till Monday morning...life can be hard goes at times...so I don't know if I'm going to have my surgery on Tue or not...If MIke need surgery that will be done frist before mine.
    If you don't here from me next week,it will be Mike or me having surgery...
    God bless you Lois

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I pray Saturday will be a good day for you Lois....have a wonderful weekend my friend.Mary

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks Mary,
    I hope you are doing ok.. So very nice to hear from you..Keep well and God Bless..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker