ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, March 06, 2011

~I Wanna Sew~


Yesterday was a lazy day just like this
one is turning out to be. I have so many
things I would love to do but I wear out
so quickly that I end up doing nothing.
I pray every day, 6 times a day, for just
a little energy so I can at least sew and
make some things for Kirstens babydoll.
That sweet baby calls me every night
just to ask how I'm feeling and when
will I make some things for her baby.
It just about kills me that I cant sew
for her...I keep hoping that I will wake
up one day and have some strength
to sew..

My sewing machine is right here under
my table, if I had legs I could kick it, its
so close. I tried to pick it up and I cant,
and its too risky to lean forward and
try to lift it with both hands..That would
not be good if I fell out of my chair just
trying to reach that machine...But I sure
would love to, I have some of the nicest
and prettiest material that would make
some cute baby doll dresses..The doll
is only 12 inches long so it sure wouldn't
take much...

Today, I do feel pretty good and I may
make a nice hamburger for lunch.. I'm
not sure if Penny is coming today or
not, she'll call first... she knows the
rules.. She got her income tax back
and is sure happy, now she can get
her car fixed...

Thanks for understanding about my not
posting every day, some days my hands
just hurt and I have no energy. The off
days of doing nothing help a lot.. This
week may be a busy one with Travis,
Heidi, Katrina and Rebecca coming by.
Heidi will only be coming once on Tues.
but Katrina will come on Tues and Thurs.
Travis is sposta come on Tuesday but I
may have to change it to wed. I have no
one but Penny coming on wed..

Our snow all melted with the rain, then it
started to snow yesterday again and the
ground is covered. I'm so ready for spring
so I can open my door. Otherwise I feel
ok today, I still have this sneezy runny
nose and I will be so glad when its gone.

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll
be back..Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    A good day here, it warming up a bit...still need a coat when you go out.
    I'm wanting to get a whole lot done before surgery,wanting things extra clean...not able to left much to move thing around...might has well get use to that...but that is real hard for me...going through all my paper work seeing what needs to be trashed...I got Mike another computer to play with...make him real happy and me too...I know how hard it is to do with out one...mine needs to be replaced, but that not going to happen right now.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger momar said…

    Sunday was rainy so I didn't even go out once. I will be going to the bank and pay bills today. I do not go back to work until Wednesday. I sure like to cook and eat and taqke it easy.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    So good to hear from you and I hope y'all are well..Thanks for writing :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker