ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

~Im Bored~


There has never been a time in my life
that I can ever remember being bored
because I cant do anything.. I can see
lots of things I could do, but I know if I
try to do them, sewing or knitting, my
arms and hands would drive me insane
so then I do nothing.. My day now is one
of just sitting here in this chair or on my
bed staring at the TV which I really DONT
enjoy that much..

I spend most of my time here at the table
watching the birds and cats and of course
our wonderful weather..My new sleeping
pills do put me to sleep, but I still don't
stay asleep constantly.... I know I was
awake 3 times last night and finally at 6
I just got up...If I don't I toss and turn
and act like a fish otta water which is
not fun at all...so I get up and find some
thing for breakfast so I can take my 11
pills. I did get some of that POM juice,
its quite expensive..I paid over 10 dollars
for about 16 oz. It doesn't say how many
oz on the bottle..it does taste good.. I
looked on line about it but it doesn't tell
you a lot there either..all I care is if it
works and I sure pray it does...

Its a dark gloomy day but its not snowing.
I fed Graybelle this morning and I feel so
sorry for her.. She wants to come inside
so badly and I would let her but I'm just
scared at what my boys would do to her.
they fight between themselves and I hate
to break up cat fights... I sure wish I could
or find someone to take her.. shes a gray
tortoise shell and just a sweetie.. She got
hit by a car or someone and her little mouth...
is damaged ..I worried so badly for her that
she could eat, but shes ok.. even gaining
weight..When I see her coming I look for
some meat or leftovers to give her...poor
kittie.. I wish I knew who she belonged to..
she had to at one time..she has a flea
collar on,been on for 2 years since she
first started coming here.. Cats don't
belong outside..Id never let mine out...
lots of people do but its not safe for
them...

Anyhoway..I'm gonna close this for today.
I still have a cold and I'm sick of this runny
nose.. One day hopefully it will go...Me, I'm
gonna go find something for lunch and
remind you I am still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I'll be back,,Keep well..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I get real bored from time to time.., but don't stay here long...always something that come up that I have to do...
    I know it must make it real hard for you when what you love to do put you in pain...
    Pam birthday is Monday she will be 32 and my son Robert Leon will be that day too because there no 29 this years...he loves being a leap year baby. He my oldest son he will be 46.

    Will be taken Pam out to eat with her staff, that is a mightly be help for me to have her with us...
    Robert Leon live out of town, he got a card.
    God bless you Lois.
    MAry

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    It must be SO frustrating for you, having things to do, but not being able. I know it would drive me NUTS!!
    I wondered, about Greybelle, would toms fight a queen? I know it's very unusual for a dog to fight a bitch, wonder if the same applies to toms and queens? Maybe the Boys would let her stay?
    Take care, Honey,
    God bless you and watch over you and restore your health.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    I get bored but cant do anything about it..i have lots i could do but the energy isnt there..

    Im afraid to let Graybelle in cuz i sure couldnt handle a cat fight and she does have a bit of an attitude the other outside cats avoid her cuz she growls at everything :-)


    so good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker