ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, February 21, 2011

~Meet Andrea Kimberly~

Meet my great granddaughter, Andrea Kimberly.. Isnt
she just a cutie..Kelli, her mom says she is a very good
baby, hardly cries at all..Her brother Alex likes her too.
Sometimes its so hard for the other kids to accept a
new baby, but hes doing good..Kelli just went back to
work today, was first day back.. I know she misses
being home with the kids.
Ive not heard from Donnie, if hes found out anything as
to what his health issues are. They arent sure hes caught
something from the bats or not..He coughs just awful and
hes not been to work for over a month, which, if you knew
him, you know this is driving him nuts..Hes a workalcholic,
like Kelli..

I looked outside and it sure is bad out. Penny wont be here
as they are telling everyone to stay off the roads they are
so ice covered.. I about fell out when I saw my tree out back.
Those huge branches are on the ground as you can see in
that photo..AND its not over..we are due to get even more.
Not ice, but snow today and tonite.. Kelli went to work and
I told her to make sure she kept an eye on the weather. She
has 4 wheel drive, but on solid ice its still slippery.. Plus I
don't think its as bad in Indiana as here..I'm about 30 or 40
miles from the Indiana border. I watched the guy across the
street as he SLOWLY pulled into his yard. He got out of his
car and he did the nicest whoopdedoo and fell right on his
butt. I laughed but I bet that hurt! :-)

I have no plans for today and I'm not expecting anyone with
this weather like it is.. All I plan to do is sneeze .. :-) My
poor nose is so sore.. BUT I am still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE !! :-) AND I'll be back.. Keep well..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome Andrea is so pretty...
    Sorry about the snow and cold weather...but that warm weather will be back soon, anyway I hope so...I sure want Spring.
    In the low 50 F here, just a little bit to windy too...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is so beautiful Aunt Lois...


    Beverly

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Isn't she just a little Poppette? I think girls are often very good as babies! Just wait til later!!!
    Nice bit of snow you have there. Now don't go sending it over here, will you? Still, that's "Global Warming" for ya!!!
    Take care, Honey, Give little Andrea a kiss from G.B. for me, please.
    Luv Ya,
    God bless you and watch over you,
    Raife

    XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger momar said…

    Time flies! I always ask the mothers of those cute babies what college or university the young adults will be attending. It just seems like yesterday we took our daughter to her engineering school. Now she has 5 kids.
    Keep eating that chicken soup. Can I e-mail you some chicken soup?

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya!
    So nice to hear from you! Hope you are all ok .. Im hangin' in there..just doing one day at a time :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker