ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~Snow Again~




I bet we got over 6 inches of snow. Right now the sun is
out and its stopped snowing.. I'm snowed in, ive not had
my driveway plowed or the walk shoveled.. If Penny comes
tomorrow she has my shovel in the trunk of her car and
she will shovel her way in. She phoned last night and
she has no power..and they said it might be a day or so
before its restored.. That ice storm really caused a lot
of damage where she lives and three rivers too.. We
were lucky to not have a power outage..

I made sure my chair is charged just in case the power
goes out. Id have a hard way to go if I couldn't charge
my chair, then I'd have to get in my manual which sure
would cause me some severe arm aches..

Other than that... I'm bored. All I do is just either sit here
in the kitchen or go in on my bed and watch TV. I want
so badly to do some sewing but I know if I do my arms
will hurt so badly that its not worth it to try to sew.. So,
I stay bored.. There is only so much I can do online
and just sitting here watching the birds and kitties, I
still am bored after awhile..

I still havent gotten my sleeping pills as no one has
been here. I'm up at least by 3am until past 4 some
times 5.. I go back to bed and am up again at 7.
My butt is still sore which wakes me up if I stay in
one position too long. I have no open areas but
it still hurts and even Laura the nurse has no reason
why.. I sure wish it would ease up..

Well enough of my whining for today..At least I can
still say I am a MOST GORGEOUS WEEBLE and
I shall return! Keep well...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allo ma Belle,
    Sure seems as if you are getting a hard winter. Let us hope that you do not lose power.
    Hugs,
    Robert

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am also tired, to tired to write anything longer than this.... So i just send my heart and thoughts your way, and a mental warm hug...
    Take care dear. Days will be better!
    "Kao"s from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep that snow alright, don't send any my way OK...keeping the drive way cleared is to much work for me and Bob at our age.
    Does the drug store deliver in your area, might be to far away right...our drug store delivers our when we were still couldn't get out of our driveway...and they were just refills too...
    Don't play to much in the snow Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO LOIS,
    Wow ! you sure get your far share of snow I see. We were expecting it again this week here in the north east, & everyone round us did get some, but it missed us.

    Roll on springtime, I think everyone is ready for it after a long hard winter.
    Hope you are feeling a little better today sweetie. Sorry i was not here for a couple of days ,my hands were so bad I couldnt manage the laptop keys at all.
    Anyway we were thinking of you .
    Will just catch up again when i can manage it honey. Take care

    Hugs Aud & Don

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    Yes, we sure got some snow and more is expected. Joys of winter.. :-)

    So nice to hear from all of you Thanks bunches :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker