ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, February 25, 2011

~Blah Days~

Yesterday and today havent been my
best days. I just feel totally blah.. I got
my test records from when I was in
Borgess Hospital in Kalamazoo.. It was
so full of stuff that was not true! I was
amazed.. I want Laura to read it.. One
part said I was 55 years old AND a
BELOW knee amputee! How stupid..

Penny came today and got us all ready
for the next few days.. We decided she
will shop for me at Meijers instead of
this store here, Village Market. It never
has what I need or want and lots of the
stuff is outdated... I'm tired of it..Penny
shops for herself usually on Saturday
and doesn't mind picking up stuff for me.
Plus Meijer is a lot cheaper on stuff than
the store here...

This is a short post, but I'm ready to take
a 5 and get out of this chair.. My butt has
no open areas so why it hurts like it does
I don't understand but it does.. Even wakes
me up at night. I did get my new sleeping
pills, Penny got them on her way here, so
tonite I will try one and see if its better than
the trazadone I have, that doesn't work at
all .. A full nights sleep might make me
feel a lot better..

So.. I'm gonna eat some lunch, tomato soup,
and then take a 5, well maybe a 10 :-) Y'all
remember though that I'm still a MOST
GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back,
hopefully tomorrow :-) Keep well..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We had tomato soup yesterday,so very good.We put milk in ours.I had a friend that use only water.
    Having pot luck at the church tonight for the 55+ group. Not for sure what to take yet...
    It's been cold here today, we had rain yesterday about 2 inches.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Tomato soup is one of my favs..I LOVE green pea soup too..My gramma made it the best.

    We got more snow but hopefully its done.kinda cold too.. Keep warm and well.. so nice to hear from you..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker