ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meet Katrina~

Katrina is my bath aide. She will be coming
twice a week to keep me clean. :-) She is
very nice and will be coming on Tuesday
and thursdays..I'm glad cuz for me to wash
is a major deal for my arms..I usually take
what I call a bird bath. I fill the bathroom
sink with water and wash myself. The sink
is high and I have to hold my arms up which
makes them ache. So I'm glad I don't have
to worry with it anymore.
I still have this miserable cold and my head
ache is still there. I wish I could get rid of it.
My nose is so sore from constantly wiping it
cuz it steady dribbles.. Plus the constant
sneezing.. I'm beginning to wonder if its
alergies..:-) I know I sure would feel better
if it was gone...

Penny came today, I was so glad to see her.
She was afraid to pull all the way up under
the pine tree..Its so full of ice and snow..She
did get her electric back though, which is a
good thing.. She fried some potatoes and
onions, which is a favorite.. They sure tasted
good, and I'm so glad I could taste them. I
have such a bad taste in my mouth, from
what I don't know. Everything I eat or drink
has a icckky taste and I hate that. Makes
me not want to eat...

I'm ready to go and take a five to get out of
this chair. I got up about 7, so its time.. My
butt is letting me know its time to get off of
it :-) Anyhowway, I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE and I'll be back ! Keep well...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to see Katrina, thank you Lois...so wonderful that you will share with us...
    Glad you got good help.
    If I don't show up here everynight, my computer is the problem...
    It's was a very nice day here, 73 F this afternoon...raining right now.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hello Gorgeous one:
    Sorry you have a cold - I've had one, it is sloooowly getting better, but just keeps hanging on. Nice you are getting some good help! It is a good thing. We had just about got rid of our snow - and then we had some more - seems like the way of this winter. But spring is on the way (I think). Anyway, you are still my gorgeous Lois.
    Bare Hugs
    Butty

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger momar said…

    Sometimes when you take a new medicine, it affects your whole body. I notice the taste is often affected. Soon - it5 will be spring and I will be planting a garden.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I pray you will have a good day and can rid yourself of that cold...miss you Lois

    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker