ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

~Nothing To Do~


Its another beautiful day here and I have
no plans at all.. I sat and watched all the
birds while I had a cuppa tea this morning.
They all came by, even the cardinal, who
doesn't come here as often as he used to.
There are tons of robins out there, more
than Ive ever seen. The chickadees are
steady going in and out of the birdhouses.
The starlings are being really mean and
take the nesting stuff out of the birdhouses
and fly off with it. The chickadees get real
mad and dive bomb them. The doves are
here as well.. I counted 6 out there this
morning. Its surprising these birds come
by even when the cats are out there. I got
up at 6 this morning and Fuzz was waiting
for his breakfast..Hes such a beautiful cat,
he would be just gorgeous if he was brushed.

Other than writing this I plan to do nothing.I
cant watch any more of the films of those
poor people in Japan. I give them so much
credit. The way the people in New Orleans
acted after that hurricane compared to how
the people in Japan are is amazing. All they
did in New Orleans was cry and whine for
everyone to help them; the people of Japan
don't say anything and are already cleaning
up their towns, those that survived are not
waiting for anyone to help. Wonderful, proud
people. They are to be commended.

I feel pretty good today, not the greatest but
not bad either. I wish I could get even a small
dose of energy so I could do the things I want
and need to do. My kitchen is in need of a
good cleaning and stuff put where it goes.
Penny doesn't have enough time to do a lot
of extras with all she does already. One of
these days hopefully I will have some energy
and ambition.

Guess I'm done for today, I don't know what
I'm going to cook, Penny had too much to do
yesterday to cook anything. She is feeling
much better and I'm so glad, she was really
sick. She still has a cough but she feels ok.
I have some ground meat and I may make
a nice hamburger with sauteed onions. That
sounds good. Other than that I am still a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, sorry I missed
yesterday but I'm back and hopefully will be
back tomorrow. Yesterday I just didn't feel
good at all.. But anyhoway, keep well and
God Bless... Jesus loves you and so do I..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois.
    I'm able to play with the computer again...I had a big double heria...hoping that never happen again...Dr said I can never lift heavy again...
    I feel good and off all pain meds now...I had to spend the first night in the hospital...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker