ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~Bad Weather Coming!~


We are under a tornado watch until 7pm
tonite. Severe thunderstorms with hail and
damaging winds are predicted. There was
an alert on the radio that Ive never heard
before so they are expecting some bad
stuff. I just heard too, that the schools
here in Colon and in Nottawa are being
closed at 11 am, which is in a few minutes.
Ive never heard them do that before either.
The threat is severe.

I think after all these horrible tornados and
storms in Missouri and Minnesota and all
over that they arent taking any chances.
This stuff we are due to get is coming
right up from Missouri and Kansas.. I
have a friend lives in central Illinois
and I sure hope they are safe.

I was telling Penny that if we do get a
tornado I have no where to hide. I have
no basement. I think the safest place
for me is in the closet. The bathroom
has a window and I cant get into the
tub. My main worry is the boys, that
if we do have to get in the closet that
they will follow me.

Ive been watching the news, when my
cable works, which with this bad weather
coming again, I know it will go down again.
But those poor people in Joplin. How sad,
I feel so badly for them and I wish there
was something I could do to help them. I
saw where they dug a dog out that was
home alone. I worry about all the outside
kitties if the weather turns really bad.
This is the only thing I hate about the
summer is the tornados. Every 15
minutes on the Sturgis radio station
they come on and tell us to be on guard.
I think this might be a bad afternoon. I
hope not but...I still am gonna watch.

Penny is making some stuffed Peppers
today. They are so good. I have to make
some cabbage rolls next week for Donnie
when he comes to build my deck..He says
that's part of the deal, I have to feed him
and that's what he wants, says I make the
best ones of anyone. :-)

Time to close and keep watch. I'm still a
GORGEOUS but nervous WEEBLE.
Keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back on line again...
    The tornado has been bad this month...
    God bless you and keep you safe my friend.
    mary

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary~
    Glad your back ! Good to hear from you.

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker