ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~Charter Cable is down AGAIN!~

Look closely at the Robin...

I'm gonna hurry and write this in hopes
by the time I'm done I will still have the
net. Charter went down again yesterday.
Seems this is a weekly thing. 3 days
last week and a day and half this week,
so far. I am MOST disappointed with
Charter. I had crap service sometimes
with Comcast but not near as bad as
with Charter Cable. Plus they have that
push a number crap, and the music on
hold is awful. I was on hold for 15 minutes
this morning the first time I called.. Then
about 11 I got the net and TV back but no
phone, which is my main concern. Thank
goodness I was smart enough to get that
free cell phone. I am seriously thinking
of getting the Dish.
I was looking out at the duplex birdhouse
and I had to get my nocular to see what
kind of bird was out there. Its a robin, do
you see whats wrong with it? Its only got
one leg!!! Poor thing.. It stayed out there
quite awhile then flew off. I hope it will
survive. I never thought a bird could be
an amputee...
Across the street the people over there
seem to be ok. But they have a dog in
a fenced in small area.. Ive never seen
this dog out. Why do people have a pet
to keep in a cage? Specially leaving it
out side with hardly any room at all..The
next time I see Steve outside I'm gonna
ask him, he knows them. Steves puppy
Bailey is the cutest happiest dog Ive
seen. She has the best time out side.
Runs and goes all over. As young as
she is she knows not to go out in the
road and will run all along the edge
of it. Shes a sweet puppy.
Well, I better get this posted before
Charter takes a dive again. For as
much as they charge you would think
the service would be better. Lunch
time too..left over rotini. I'm still a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE don't forget,
keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker