ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

~The Deck~


Donnie & John
The deck is getting done! I'm so glad. I
cant wait to get out there . Donnie and his
brother John worked all day yesterday and
despite the heat got a lot done. Its looking
so good.

They were so hot, it was miserable yesterday.
They had to stop quite often just to cool down.
I was getting worried they might get heat
stroke.
The deck will have a railing too, Donnie was
not going to put one on, and just a bumper
strip around the edge, but no, knowing me
that strip wouldn't stop this chair from
going over the edge if for some reason I got
to close to the edge. The railing would make
it more noticeable and I wouldn't go too close.
But being blind in one eye I have no depth
perception and I could easily fall off.
Its a hot weekend but nice, ive not been
sleeping too good, ive been getting up too
early. 4 am is early. For me, Donnie gets
up that time every day to go to work, he
has about an hour drive, plus he works in
Indiana and there is a 1 hour time difference.
I'm a tad hungry and need some lunch. I have
left over potato salad it is so good. The guys
sure liked it... So, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is gonna post this for today. Keep well and
God bless...

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    WOW the deck is coming along real good there, it won't be lone...it needs to cool down a bit...use it early in the morning my friend. 110.4 F on my front porch this afternoon...
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Donnie does good work. Hes a blessing. I cant wait to get out there! Just scorching hot here too
    Good to hear from you

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker