ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, January 27, 2012

~ I Till Haba Toad~

A New Outsider...reminds me of my burmese cat I had named Skeeter..

I'm still here, feelin crappy though .. This cold just
refuses to leave me... My nurse said its close to going
into pneumonia.. I say a cold but this is really bronchitis.
When I cough I lose all my air and then have to deep
breathe to get started again... I know I'm tired of
this runny nose and sneezing...

Fanesse didn't come, instead Heidi came. She was my
nurse before Fanesse. She is very nice. She told me
she had flown to the UK for Christmas and is planning
to go again in April.. I asked her if I could fly with her,
there and back, that way I wouldn't be travelling alone.
And with a nurse what could be better! I have so many
dear friends in the UK I would love to visit them.. Not
counting my boy is over there, Id like to see him too!
And to meet my grandson would be totally awesome...
I'm thinking about it...

Penny is here today and got us all clean. I'm not doing
a whole lot as I really do feel ickky. I'm gonna post
this, eat some soup and lay down for awhile..maybe
it will help..My friend phoned all the way from the UK
and I could hardly sit and talk to him let alone write
this.. but I did talk for a little while and I got this
writ. So, time to close.. I'm sick but still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. Keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take it easy Lois, lot of people around here are having pneumonia around here...can you take a lot of vit C, that might help.

    My ear drained last night, they do feel so much better now...the pain is gone.
    Keep taking care of yourslef Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    Only thing worse than an earache is a toothache, I dont want either.. feel better soon..
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker