ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

~Lots Happening~

Lots happening, some good, some not so good.
My sister is back in hospital..From what I'm told
she is not doing very good.. She has a pacemaker
and congestive heart failure, shes been in 3 times
in 6 weeks, which worries me.. I was notified again
by email.... I sent Stanley my phone number but  I
guess it didn't work apparently... Ive not called,
she is in intensive care, if something happens I'm
sure I will get another email....

Ive been enjoying watching the baby birds learn
to fly.. They are just so cute.. They are on top of
the double house and all 4 birds are there, I'm
guessing 2 are the babies.. They run back and
forth across the top and when they get to the
sides they peek over the edge as if theyre
checking which side is closer to the ground! I'm
having fun watching and taking photos.. I down
loaded 93 photos between the birds and my
flowers and the cats... it gives me something to
do whether I keep the photos or not :-)

Ive not had anymore shoe dreams and I am so
glad.. Bad dreams don't bother me, when I can
remember them, but ones where I wake up mad
and have to sit for a minute to realize why.. I
hate to wake up in a bad mood... And ive been
known to be crabby when I get up, mainly cuz
I had been trying to sleep for the last 2 hours
and with 2 cats that have decided "GET UP!"
I have no choice.. LittleBoy stands on my chest
and his face is right next to mine, I can feel
his breathing.. he starts his "MOM..... MOM...
MOM... he really DOES say Mom... Many have
heard him talk. LB is very vocal... always has
been a mouthy kid :-)

I am really getting tired of this heat.. My bill
for electric I KNOW is gonna give me a stroke.
Speaking of which, ive been pretty good the
past few weeks, but its because I have changed
my attitude and avoided drama... when it comes
to worry... I still do but I pick my battles as to
what to worry about..  My Drs I think are tired
of warning me to avoid stress and I know just
to be safe I have to do that....

Next week, well no THIS week is MAGIC WEEK.
This little town is very famous to every magician
in the world.. I had a friend in Sweden that was
into magic and when I mentioned where I lived,
he knew the town cuz of the magic supplies here.
This town will be FULL of people.. The shows are
just almost across the street at the high school.
I can see it from my front door, when they have
the shows over there, cars will be everywhere..
Plus I read on the website for the town, that
they are having lunches and dinners that you can
buy and pick up! Might prove interesting for the
days Penny is here... They put up craft tables
downtown and If I still sewed, I would get
a table there, lots of money in town this week,
I think most everyone has yard sales then..
My next door neighbors do, they make a lot
of money plus get rid of a lot of junk!

I have calendars to make today.. Ive been putting
it off, just cuz I slow down so badly anymore.. I
get so tired I have no choice but to take a nap,
and a nap for me is 3 hours... :-) That's how I
stay this GORGEOUS WEEBLE! That said, I'm
posting this, having a coffee and making some
calendars for August..Time sure flies when you
are having fun :-) Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI AGAIN LOIS.. DEAR..just seen what you said about your sister hope she goes on okay too..feels a bit better soon.. I'll be praying for her.. and yes it's lovely to watch the little baby birdies playing? around.. it brightens up our days,we've had doves nesting in our garden, all Summer long think they've had three clutches now and such a joy to see, and attentive they are good caring parents.. and so genlte with it I can watch see them out of our bedroom window.. as th conifer tree they've made a nest/home in is close to the window what a treat too..watching nature close up..I think they might fly their nests anytime now..anyway my sweet gorjus friend. must go with the flow.. take care peace. love and lightxx warm hugs Angiex (Angela Maryx God Blessx Love you too(:xtoodleooox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker