ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Good News, Bad News

Which should i start with? OK ..good first. I have a NEW toilet lolol Im
glad i really am,, only 6 months is all it took, The manager tried to fix
the handle for awhile, half hour or so, then gave up..left, came back with
a brand new toilet. Well the seat was scratched but from storage i hope..
Works great, one flush does it all..Its not the powerful suckerdowner like
the other one..that one was crazy, scared me first time i used it.. I think
thats where my bottom dentures went..My toilet ate them..lolol Really!!!
I went to bed with them. OK I have full dentures. i just tell everything.
one night a year ago..this is gospel truth..I had them in my mouth. I did
get up to potty about 3 or so. I went back to bed. When I got up in the
morining my mouth felt funny and my bottom dentures were NOT in
my mouth..I have NO idea where they are. I dont know..Its drove me
nuts for over a year now..We have not found them and I DO NOT
remember taking them out..i never do. well yes, but not when I sleep:-)
I maybe have a ghost..I dont drink..i wasnt drugged..but to sleep that
sound and not know when they came out? I must have been having
one heck of a dream or something I dont know...but I blame my toilet
i say they fell out when i was in there I HAVE NO IDEA..and with the
way that toilet flushed..ya would take them right off..I worried about
my boys when they were babies that toilet could eat them..So NOW
i have a new one..handle is on the other side..oh and this one DID come
with a lid ..the other didnt have one..and its a real toilet seat even the
other had one like u see in a restaurant split or open at the end? I'm
movin' on up!!!

So now you know some more of my tell tale stuff.. I have to write now
about something that has happened to me 2 other times. This is the
3rd, that I KNOW about.. Someone AGAIN has betrayed my trust
and friendship by taking photos , my gifts to them..and putting them
in a yahoo group , under the heading of GRANDMA..I am NOT a
grandma..And I did NOT give anyone permission to do this. There
are 5 pictures . The friend that found them and immediately told me
belongs to many groups like so many devotees do, and is now looking
to find where he got them.

I dont know yet who did this to me again. BUt I am going to find out.
This is such a betrayal to me and hurts my heart that I am thought
so little of that someone has taken my rights away from me and put
me where I have NO right to be. This is NOT fair to me.
i hope you that will....will write or comment and tell me WHY
this HAS to happen? WHAT is the reason this is done.? Not just to
me..look thru those yahoo groups..do everyone of those women who's
photos are in there KNOW they are there? I DO NOT believe that is
true NOT for a minute.

So many times I have been asked , specially since I started this blog
by devotees WHY do amps HATE us? Welllll THIS is one of the reasons
You violate us and use us for YOUR pleasure. This is a devoted one?
NO its not..This is a MAJOR issue. I think I am really the only one that
I have found out about that will openly confront anyone that does this.
I join the group. i go thru the list of members. and If i know any I ask
them WHY did they NOT tell me? When I sent a photo I say, do not
post in any group..did I NOT with the one i posted in here? Go back,
look..thats what it says.

For me, THIS is a major issue. I am waiting to find out just where the
photo is. And I WILL find out who did it whether they are removed
or not. I will find out. If there are others in that group I know, and
THEY have not told me they are there, are they my friends? are they
devotees? to me? no. If you see photos of me in aNY group. I have
NOT given permission ..and if you are my friend you will tell me they
are there. That is a friend. One that respects a persons rights.

I wont keep going on about this but THIS is a MAJOR reason other
amputees hate devs. One of others is saying hello, take the pics,
chat for a few months and disappear with no word. There are lots
of reasons..I hope this gets some comments. and post them in here
for everyone to read your thoughts about this..

Some questions:: should i be this upset? Do you believe this could be
a major issue? Do you approve of this being done? Tell me if you dare!
lol..lets talk about this I NEED INPUT i want to understand, WHY
DOES THIS HAPPEN???

So ok. enuff scolding. the majority of you would never consider doing
this i know and i apologize to you if you feel i am scolding you..im not
so many of you are kind generous dear people to me. and i wouldnt
trade you for anything in the world. You are true Admirers. And
I AM thank ful for u...

UPBEAT..im gonna go try out my NEW potty LOLOL I KNOW you
want the details of a potty trip again i just know it.!. The middle of
the night ones are the best when i use a flashlight, run into the door
a few times. that wakes me.. but another truth? I HAVE fallen
asleep in there..yesss i said i sit backwards facing the back well this
is a common occurance we ALL get upset stomachs..well to go back
and forth off and on the chair the bed and back and forth wellllllll
I just stay there and wait..im NOT doing all that. SO i put my arms
up on the back and lean forward resting my head on my arms and
I fall asleep!!! welll?? its like 3 , 4 am ...i think the longest i ve slept
is maybe hour. well its not that bad my hand fell asleep is what
woke me up lolol... no telling how long i would have stayed . I just
tell everything well this is the joys of a DAK life..sad and happy and
just rollin along..

Im off to meet a friend online and chat awhile..so come on let me
hear what u have to say, in here would be nice so others can read
or email or chat is ok too but be nice for everyone to read it...

y'all have a good one now y'hear?,, happy new grandbaby grandpa!!!*
Always, Lois

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Lois,
    Have just found your Blog. Let me introduce myself. I am a 75-year old Grandad living in the U.K., right in the middle of Exmoor. I'm afraid I'm a devotee, but I do have a "code of practice" - it's called "Good Manners". I am shocked that anyone should put your photos on the net, esoecially as you asked them not to. I have been very fortunate, recently, in that my wife and I entertained a lovely Russian DAK here for a fourtnight. I took lots of pics of this lovely lady, but there is absolutely no way they are ever going to find their way on to the net. This devotee thing is very difficult for a sensitive chap - it has nearly cost me my marriage of 40 years or so. I didn't ask to be this way and it throws a very heavy responsibility on the devotee to behave with scrupulous good manners and to take account, first, of the lady's feelings before all else.
    I am incredibly lucky in having a super wife, two kids, daughter aged 39 and son aged 29, and five lovely grandchilkdren. I think that is enough fot now, 'Bye
    Raife.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker