ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Nice Comments

Im sitting here thinking of what im going to write about today..I
l didnt have a very eventfull day I did get the pictures of me that were
posted, sent to me and I dont even have these pictures on this computer
they are on my old one that I am NOT smart enough to get off of it..
Nice ones i have to admit.But This was a very wrong thing to do to me
or anyone..I got some great comments today and I sure appreciate
what i hear. so many nice things.

Some have asked me about posting a comment on here. Alot worry that
if you post a comment on a blog that you can be tracked..NOT on this
blogsite.. I did check before i started it. I dont like that and Im sure NO
one does. When u go to post a comment you will see that it is thru my
name that you login and publish your comment not yours. I hope this
helps and that more will comment so that others can read what is being
said as well in response to questions i have which i do have many questions
I want to understand all of it..

This blog isnt just about daily life of a amputee.. I think maybe is a sample
of life for any challenged person that is confined to a wheel chair for
mobility.. Its so NOT easy. We read about the famous ones that are amps
or in chairs..but the little people like me that struggle to survive daily
living not only in chairs but fiancially, emotionally ..EVERy way... The
daily challenges for those that are more financially stable is different
from those of us like me and I think there are more like me... I hope
maybe by my writing this little daily diary of some of the things i have to
do and how i feel and react to things will help others to understand
better how it is.. Any kind of challenge is hard..

I have friends that are paras, and we have discussed the difference in
daily living, and how we feel differently..my legs are gone but there.
Theirs are there but gone. There are so many disabilities that are
out there, our main alike feature of course is the CHAIR...I have
never been away from my chair, well not in it where I couldnt
reach it.. That is a fear for me. I think that is the main reason I
dont want to fly. As bad as I would LOVE to have a holiday..Lord.,
just to get away, I would LOVE to be able to say I have been to
Europe..but the fact my chair is taken I have huge problem with.
Many fly and have no phobia about this..I do. The chances of
going to Europe are slim but this kind of thing i guess would be
considered an issue...

I did make some headway today in cleaning my sewing/puter
room..what a JOB ! Dutch knocked so much down..material
and stuff from the shelf..i dont know if he thinks hes helping
or not i tell him i DO NOT need these steady bending in half
exercises to pick things off the floor. I do have a grabber to
pick things up but of course when you need something its
never around anyway..I should get one for every room then
i dont need to haul it..And its NOT easy to tote that thing.
The length of is is perhaps 2 foot. i tuck it under my chin to
carry it.. anything i do that i cant reach i have to use that
and for some things it just doesnt work...Dutch thinks its a
toy and tries to grab it while i am trying to pick things up.
then knocks it out and we go round and round, but they
ARE a necessity ..at the rate I am cleaning this room I
hope i get it done within my lifetime..lol...

Well im done for today and im rollin off to tv land..Thursday.
hmm whats on..today IS thursday???..yup.... :-) nite..have a
good one. hope to keep hearing all your kind messages..
means ALOT to know this is being read. Thanks a bunch
y'all have a good one now y'hear?
always, Lois ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker