ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

~Contest Results~

WELLLL contest is overrrr..lol.. I'm measured..and I am..
45.5 inches tall..that is from the end of my longer stump..
but good news.. y'all that guessed winned ! :-) ...yeah.!. no
one guessed exactly..one was close..but nope..but everyone
that sent a guess do I have a goodie for you !!!! NOW will
make EVERYONE wanna enter the next one lolol.. I made
a small video clip. its not long but very nice, and I KNOW
you will all like it.. I couldnt come up with a good idea for
a photo, so y'all have to just make do with the clip :-)

I dropped my cam and cracked the case..sometimes it works
and sometimes it doesnt. I guess depends on how bad I yell
at it ..lol Cams are so good I think, then you can see if a person
is real and just who they are.. There are lots use them for "stuff"
I just like to see whom, who, well the person im chatting with..
Sometimes on yahoo or msn or even Aim mine will totally freeze
up and then I cant do anything..

There are alot of fakes out there.. and that is a real PET PEEVE
with me..why someone wants to be someone they arent? i dont
understand it.. and then those of us that are real have a hard time
cuz no one trusts us... Sad tho that you dont like your own life
well enough that you want to be something you arent... oh well I
guess takes all kinds in this world, but I think if I had to pretend
to be something im NOT well I would think its cuz I dont like me,
..well I'd be for changing it then, not pretend to be something else
lol cuz you still go back to YOU at some time or another. so, I do like
cams..SPECIALLY ones that work right... lol...

I wont make this long tonite..as I am totally hungry.. I havent
eaten all day.. I burnt my left stump yesterday some grease
splashed again and being face level with stove, I backed up..but
my stumps were still there so the left got some of it ..hurt like hell,
well it did..still does.. Im watching it as its really close to the scar
and I sure dont want a bad spot again it can flare up over nite
on me... now maybe when I say enter EVERYONE will :-D see?
I'm just such a sweetie.. lol..naa I just am pleased y'all are reading
and having a great time here and this writing is good for me. I hope
for y'all too.. ..IM STARVED lol.. so its time.. and no not my
favorite food either..lol bet no one remembers what that is, do ya?

If you have something you would like me to talk about let me
know tho and I dont mind at all...Watch for the mail. If I dont get it
out tonite i will first thing in the morning..PROMISE..

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? luv ya.. Thanks :-)
Always, Lois ***

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a lovely clip, honey.... I LOVE YOU, but you know allready, and now evryone else now too....
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS; whatever your length is....
    KAO from your ROB
    ***+*

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob, I'm so glad you liked it. I hope everyone does.. You're so sweet..
    thanks..KAO...
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker