ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Joys of Winter

Cable has been off and on today due to the super bad weather here.
We have it almost below zero outside and the wind is howling. The
ground is covered by about 6 inches of snow and it is snowing like
crazy almost white out conditions off and on since yesterday..This
post will be short because cable has been so on and off today and
I dont want to leave just a half post...

I am so glad I dont have to be out in this stuff. I had to once and it
sure wasnt fun, chairs do NOT roll good in the snow, although it
does clean your wheels for you, and they are hard to reach to
clean trust me. I have tried many ways of cleaning.. and thats
one way and the other I have to get out of this chair and sit on
something else to reach them, that usually works.. its amazing how
dirty they can get tho from not going outside and just rolling around
in here...

Sorry for the short post but the lights on the little box thingie for
cable arent blinking good and I bet this is shutting down again...
I better get this done... I am feeling a bit better, the stomach
problems are gone.. a bit of a small cold is starting .. which of
course I kinda expected ....

Got to run before this stops..
Y'all have a good one y'hear.,, stay warm~~!!! luv ya .. thanks!
Always, Lois***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker