ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

*** A Little Note***

Its 3 am, I had to get up, of course, my computer turned on all by itself.
I think, even tho I dont feel well, its telling me, "Hey, you didnt post
nuthin"..lol.... I still dont feel the greatest, but I feel a bit better. I got
up I have been laying down so much the past 2 days, I got tired of laying.
I only can 2 ways, my back or my right side, and I got tired of both. My
hips get to aching and tailbone. I sometimes sleep sitting up just for a
different position.. kinda like i do when Ive fallen asleep on the potty.

This virus or whatever I have has been a stinker, I have to say Ive
been pretty lucky the past few winters , I ve not gotten the flu or
anything, I havent gotten a flu shot for this year, but I have to go
to the Dr. anyway to ASSURE them my legs have NOT grown back so
I might as well get the shot. I think when you are sick no matter if
you are in a chair or not you hate not feeling well... Being IN a chair I
have to admit is worse. Its hard to drag yourself up and across a bed
then into your chair when you ache all over, it was hard enough when
I had to walk before when I was sick... Amazing the things that I dont
think about missing until I have to do them...

I ve started to get up and walk to do something many times. I would
be deep in thought of something I needed to get or do and just start
to get up.. I have, quite a few times, then catch myself, and think
"well, now isnt that just big DUH" ...its true tho... I fell out of bed
after my 1st amputation on my right leg, i woke up, sat up.. and
went to stand up right foot first and down I went. But I have tried
to stand up and go. weird feeling that my head would have let me..
not set off a warning faster. I easily could have hit the floor...

Im going back to bed, I'm still kickin so to speak, and I'll be back
later tonight ,, I watched a really interesting story on HBO.. that
just was really interesting Ill write about... until then....im better
and I'll be back..

Y'all have a good day now y'hear? luv ya.. thanks so much for all
the get better soon's from you.. Means alot to me and has helped
greatly appreciated :-)
Always, Lois ***

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear you're still under the weather Hon. But glad to see your post - was wondering about you. Bare Hugs. Take care of yourself.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Bob, Thanks sweetie. I'm doing my best...slowly getting better.
    Bare hugs back at ya... :-)
    Always, Lois***

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This must be a bad bug you have :( I guess all you can do is rest until your better. Get well soon.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks Hon, I'm feeling better...slow but sure...
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker