ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

~AAHHHH~


I know that's what it seems I said all day today.."ahhhhhh, I'm
Stuffed" lol.. Wonder why it is we all eat so much during the
holidays? Perhaps the food tastes better then or what? lol I
think its just that because its a holiday we eat more and justify
it saying "well its the holidays"..then after each one its "diet
time" lol..

I think too, its perhaps for every holiday we have, its different
foods we serve for that time of the year and we dont eat them
that often at other times.. My Christmas Dinner...was one of my
favorite meals . . know what my favorite is??.....French fries 'n
gravy.. I made that for my dinner today, ate every bit of it, then
crawled up on my bed and almost immediately fell asleep :-) .
they have that affect on me.. But I bet I wasnt the only one
who's Christmas dinner didnt affect them that way :-D

Talked to my sis today and she was telling me about the nice
time they had last nite with their children and grands and
great grands..that their house seems to get smaller every
year. lol..I told her no.. I just think the kids are getting bigger
and taking up more room, with 17 grands..ranging in age from
2 to 22, of course her house has shrunk lol I keep telling her
she needs a bigger house. Shes lucky all of her kids live in
the same area, so many familys are scattered all over and
hardly know each other... not like it used to be... when we
all knew each other and lived in the same area...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas..and now a whole new
year will be starting again.. I wonder if it will go as fast as this
one did. The saying is "Time flies when you are having fun" this
year seemed to fly by.. so I guess it must have been fun :-)

Well my 2 cents for today..again :-) and I'm saying "AAHHHH,
I'm hungry again" lol..no just a tad.. snack time... a couple of
cookies out in the kitchen got my name on them..I better go
check if its spelled right and if its wrong.. I'll just have to EAT
them..Now you know at least 3 have my named spelled wrong
yes? :-) Merry Christmas my friends.. thanks for a great one.

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? luv ya...and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois***



May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Twas the night before Christmas and a bunch of us ate at a Peruvian restaurant. They have a drink called Inca Cola which is a fruit drink and not a cola drink at all. They also serve a Pisco - which used to be unique to Peru but now Chile makes a drink called a Pisco and Peru is going to sue in the World Court.

    Momar

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    It's diet time again. I put on two whole pounds yesterday. It was that delicious Stilton cheese that my hostess supplied for supper, I guess!! Yum, Yum. I hope your chair hasn't shrunk overnight!! lol ;-)
    Love and Hugs,
    Raife

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    A Peruvian restaurant?? I had No idea. what kind of food? Well I mean, type..duh..what is it like? a mexican type-spicey? Is there any kind of food you are NOT familiar with Momar? You know so MANY worldly things. You are so interesting..Now I need info about a good coffee maker to get. Mine quit..lol

    Raife, you did the same as me, ate and took a nap ..see? I KNOW I was NOT the only one lol...2 pounds. that is not bad.. I dont have any way to weigh myself..even at the doctors they dont..In the hospital the whole bed was the scale..and it read at the footboard..was a good way.. Nursing home was scarey in a sling type chair thingie.
    So I dont know..see? another blessing :-D
    Always,Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker