ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, December 30, 2005

~I Hate When I Do That~

I got up today thinking it was saturday lol..I HATE when I do that.. Sleep
so hard when you wake up you have to stop and think of exactly what day
it is? Ive done that alot lately.. I even almost called a friend a liar. told them
she is just trying to confuse me..and she was right ! thats bad.. I had to
look down at my time thingie to see the day lol.. DUH. but I did that today
too.. A friend I hadnt seen on yahoo in months came on and she said
tonite was was NYE, I said it was ours..she said No..its friday by you. I
laffed and said naaahh and hovered my mouse and SURE ENOUGH
!! It IS !!. thats twice now Ive done this..wonder what that means? lol...
How long till this year is over? lol We are on the countdown...:-)

I had a visit today from someone I havent seen in over 10 years.. My ex
husband.. Was so nice to see him.. His brother lives about 200 miles
of me or so..so he came by up here to see Kelli. He is her Papa as she
calls him..He considers her his grand , just like I do..He hasnt changed a
bit..He got fatter and he said I got shorter..lol. Kinda noticeable :-)

He came with Kelli and his girlfriend came with him he lives down south.
I could see they were a little uncomfortable and he said he knew all I had
gone thru and that I really looked good which made me feel good. I knew
I did..I wore my black silk skirt and matching top with the little splashes of
color .really pretty outfit..not fancy just nice.. Kelli bless her heart called
and told me they were coming lol.. I was glad she did , I would hate to
have looked like I just got up or something and they knock at the door.
We had a nice time..was good to see him, by the time they left I could
see he & his friend were not uncomfortable at all seeing me like I am.
I was glad, we laughed and talked about his family and got me all
up to date and I told him of some of the problems I have and that its
not been easy, but I'm still here and Kickin', he knew I was a fighter
and wouldn't give up. that wasn't me at all and he was glad he had
taken the time to see I was ok for himself...was a nice visit..

.
Even the boys behaved which im glad..lol..surprising for Dutch. He likes
Kelli and stayed on the back of the chair she sat in...The boys both
behaved, sometimes LB drags his girlfriend in when we have company
for them to meet her too..He takes good care of her.. takes her to his
food dish or up on the bed..Hes madly in love with her, I don't think he
really knows shes not real, or cares :-)

I called my sis and she has gone up North for New Years..I dont have
any plans.. Just another day.. I'm sure Ill hear the bells go off or some
fireworks at midnight tomorrow..And finally this year will be over...I
almost made it with nothing else happening..I told that to my ex ..I had
hoped ..but nope..had to get a couple more licks at me..but nothing
real drastic other than no caregiver..and I may just do without again
for a while I get very discouraged having to interview people..when
really they are interviewing me and seeing just how much work is
involved before they will take the job..they dont give me a sample
of their work tho lol...I am not going to worry and stress this time
like I did last time. I will keep tabs on my neice if she is going to move
here or not..and maybe she may want the job..she offered to help me
without pay..but why when she can get money for it..would be more
than worth it for me..and I can get my 42 hours back then ..I bet
she could get other clients here in the building too and they are
renting the apartments next door..the new ones they just built..so
would be kind of convient for her..time will tell..

Hectic day I was up early and im tired..I am going to go lay it down
and get out of this chair..been in it since 4 am, so..by way of the kitchen ,
of course, Im headed to bed.. Not long now..and be Happy New Year.

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? luv ya..& thanks..I still have my
sparkle, but lost the spark i am really glad about that... :-)
Always, Lois ***

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...



2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you had such a nice visit Hon.

    Just want to wish you a Happy New(d) Year. You know you'll be in my thoughts!!!

    See ya next year!!! Bare Hugs!!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hugs back at ya Butty... Hope you have the best new year ever ahead of you my dear friend... thanks :-)
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker