ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

~BUTT~

I have a tender butt lol..Its amazing, I cannot
sit on any kind of a wrinkle for very long. Like
that nursery rhyme of the princess and the pea.
And I know thats gotta be true~!~ Sometimes
I can sit on the smallest thing, even a crumb
and if its under my butt or my stumps I can
Feel every bit of it..like its HUGE ! I can think
I am sitting on something massive and then
feel and its the smallest thing, like a seed or
anything.. When I eat sometimes I drop some
crumbies and they get down underneath...and
I can really tell..Even my chair if the seat some
times wrinkles...I am just so touchy lol, but it
is true. Its the same as when you get something
under your dental plate..can be just a tiny tiny
seed..and feel like a huge rock and really hurt!
Maybe I need some butt toughening exercises,
I can JUST picture THAT now :-) I give myself
the worst mind images lol...

Someone asked me about my hands since I
mentioned the other nite that the fingertips were
acting up..and kinda dark..Sometimes they tingle
and even go numb.. I think, myself, its a combin-
ation of both,, the PVD, and the carpal tunnel..
that is the cause. mostly the PVD. I am keeping
a close eye on them..I have woke up sometimes
with my hand so cold I could just scream, and it
seems to take for ever to warm up, there hasnt
been a change in them in awhile.. i watch them
and time will tell . .

Ive been playing with fonts and I havent quite
decided which I like as I cant tell how many words
I can type before this weblog thingie will go to the
next line lol..I type out my posts in my email and
then I copy and paste and bring them here..That
way my spell checker will find SOME of my errors
that I seem to do lol. I HAVE to keep Raife on his
toes or he would get bored, he likes finding all the
grammatical errors i make..lol..like the small i's
or no capitol letters..well we all have our own style-
I think mine is Lazy :-) well.... if I happen to hit the
shift key when i need to make a capitol letter or
what ever sometimes I do and sometimes I dont..
lol..Like I said, i have to keep Raife busy lol.. And
Robert he's testing me on my french..lol...I had that
in high school, I had the hardest time with it..my
Aunt taught it and I could NOT be stupid..I did not
like having my Aunt teach me as I didnt know what
to call her.. Mrs Wales or Aunt Gladys LOL I did
slip once and call her Auntie lol she just smiled
but I saw some of the snickery looks some of the
other kids made, I know they were thinking 'well
SHE will pass THIS class for sure'- ya right.. I HAD
to be VERY good or I would NEVER live that down
if I had flunked my Aunts French class ..ohhh no no..
I had NO choice but to really do good..but I did get
the chance to ask questions when the family got
together if I didnt understand stuff and the Le or La
in french got to me I never knew what to use lol..I
can read it better than write it.- ok-ok- Robert..Im
not real good at reading it either LOL.. I will say
it for you haha.In case you dont read the comments
Raife and Robert are 2 of my commentors..lol...

Well however you say it..I need FOOD..was a lazy
day today I didnt hear from anyone..not my sis or
Donnie..I know hes busy with his garage..and I think
my sis is just resting shes had it pretty hectic lately
and she had to go to her daughters wedding yesterday
so she needs today probably to shop, or at least
rest a bit. I have some good pea soup out there and
club crackers that just sound really good..So I think I
shall roll out there and fix me some grub ...nitey nite..
ohhh-- no messy reports can you believe it? lol...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya, & thanks!!
Always, Lois****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...



7 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bon soir,
    You should have written French with a capital letter.
    Robert

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a fable about a princess and a pea. Not many of us have had a princess stay overnight in their homes, but my parents did. My sister went to school at Notre Dame de Sion which was founded by the Ratisbonne brothers in Paris in the 19th century with branches in Roumania, Vienna, Paris and Kansas City. One of the Romanian Habsbourgs sent their daughter to school at NDS in Kansas City, which is why she came to visit our family in Kansas City.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Bon Jour Robert, Ahhh yes.. French lol..je suis et el stupido lol, in other words. DUH :-D

    Momar,,, do you plan to write your memoirs? I think you really should, my word..you are so interesting.. write it down, if only for yourself, get a tape recorder or something.lol, is that camera any closer to going outside? lol...have a good day , wish you the best for your service today too..

    Always, Lois

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dearest Lois!
    Your butt is (im shure ) as sweet as the rest of you.... And sweet things use to be delicate! And delicate things are precious, and precious things are sensitive...And thats why... You have to live with wrinkles and sensitivity, thats the hard facts of life, if you shall continue to be sweet... And i certainly hope you will.
    Hugs and love to my favourite "Pea-Princess".
    KAO ***+*
    Your Rob

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Rob, Pea Princess :-) feels like huge stones sometimes lol...You would think with all that padding I wouldnt feel a thing lol

    I'll stay sweet & GORGEOUS till I die :-D gar un-teeeed-lol..

    Hope your having a good day!
    ALways, Lois****

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Pea Princess,
    I think you replied to Robert in Frenish or Spanch, didn't you?
    Don't take any notice of your editors - just keep writing the way you do - it is just as though you are talking to us, personally. That is what is so refrshing.
    Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner to-day, and new-seasons, Devon asparagus with butter and home-made, wholemeal bread and butter for tea. Yum, Yum, YUM.
    Take care, hon, lots of love and hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife I think the main language on that was the DUH lol...

    Lunch sounds yummy I love Roast Beef, specially the gravy MMM asparagus? no..Im not keen on that although I have tried some homemade soup my mother would make, that was good. Ours is out here as well Raelynn knows where some is growning wild, wanted to know if I wanted some..No..I'll pass but I told her what I DO want. Some Green Tomatoes MMMM Cant wait for them Fried Green Tomaters..Good stuff.. see food? lol Its a common bond i think..between animals and humans too!!! :-)

    Well I am Off to watch tv..Nitey Nite..
    ALways, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker