ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, April 28, 2006

~Tellin on Myself~

You know I ought not to tell this on myself but I will..lol
what the heck I tell you everything all ready :-) But I
love email and I use Incredimail..a great program and its
free too.. There is so much you can do with it..Put in
music and graphics.. animations, all sorts of really neat
stuff. Well some people make stationery and you can get
on their list and they send it to you .. Well I got this great
animated stationery about Blue BIrds, and was listening to
some country music..and thought of a few people I knew
would like this song.. was by Daniel O'Donnell..great happy
song and I thought I would down load and send it in this
nice stationery ( stat )..

So the song is playing and I decide to go and look for this
stationery in the ...hmmm. wow- I bet 300 stats I have at
least.. now they are sorted..not the best , but its because I
have so many.. So Today anyway, I'm looking for this stat,
and realize the song ended and then thought.."hmm what
was I looking for?" I had TOTALLY forgot why I was clicking
thru all these stationerys.!..this is pitiful..in like 5 minutes I
forgot? LOL.. I KNOW..DUHHHH lol...

I wonder if my carotid artery is blocked? I'm not getting
enough blood to my brain ! lol.. bad bad.. :-D Sheesh, this
is getting not good lol, I joke about dancing with Heimer all
the time but I think he really got a hold on me here LOL...
I get up sometimes in the morning, and have to really stop
and think what day it is so I can keep track of when Raelynn
will be here lol.. I think its I'm not getting enough blood to my
head HAHAHA..that sounds good doesnt it? LOL works for
me lol..I KNOW I am NOT the only one this happens to now..
I think the wake up thing is if I am in a deep sleep..You know-,
very seldom do I remember my dreams? And..in my dreams,
I am always walking? I dont see myself..but I see thru as me,
what I am seeing..lol.. and quite a few times when I have
remembered dreams they were the same dream, many times
if I need to remember something .. like my brain is reviving
itself lol.. I know I have a built in alarm clock tho.. I never talk
about times to wake up in the morning the night before or
I will be up at least an hour, definitely a half hour of that time.
the next morning and I dont know why either lol..Strange hey?
I better quit telling on myself here or you say 'NO wonder this
woman can handle all that crap ! Shes NUTS !!!' HAHAHA...
I think maybe thats what a state of depression is tho...you
stay in goofy land as I called it..you were safe there..had dust
bunnies to run over and play with. people at the end of the
bed to talk to. lol..no that was scarey too when you open your
eyes and don't recognize anything around you or anyone..and
they look back as though 'are you ok?' its scary ..not at that
time, but later when I would remember it... I bet its all because
of this PVD the dancing I mean lol...

Well I think I am gonna try to remember my way out to the
kitchen..lunch was fish..that tasted so fishy I smelled it sealed
inside the package lol..Not my kinda fish..and I love fish, but
not this stuff. So my roast beef is out there and that luscious
cheese..some sauteed onions ...sounds good to me lol..
nitey nite..

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..& thanks!!!

Always, Lois ****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    So it's your carotid arteries?

    I though you were sampling the communion wine a little too often.

    Sleeping is definitely strange, the those sleepless hours after midnight can be very disturbing.

    Sleep well tonight.Don;t let the bedbugs bite.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get a little light headed from wine and brandy. Then there is herb, maryjane, grass etc. I really get light headed from that. re: fish - in my nabe I can buy a lot of Polish foods. lately I can buy a large bottle of herring for $1.50 or 1.20 Euros. The Euro symbol is on my keyboard, but I do not know how to access it. If some of you blokes know windows and the Euro sign please advice.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray lol..nope..Carotid sounds good to me lol. THATS what it is lol..
    Well if they bite tonite I'll take a shoe and crack 'em in 2 lol...

    Hi Momar..that euro sign I think is in our character symbols on my keyboard if you hold down the alt key and hit the numbers over on the right of your keyboard you can make the symbols.. go to Kelsey Publishing at http://www.kelseypub.com/irc/charmap2.html
    thats where I got mine and printed it out.. I am not sure if its there but this is a handy chart to make different symbols..check it out hon..
    Y'all have a good one now.:-)good to hear from you...
    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    They do handy things called "Calendars", some of them with big month at a glance pages. You cross off each day when you have finished with it. That way you keep track,despite Dr. Heimer!!! Next Christmas I shall have to send you one with lots of pics of Exmoor! lol ;o) They are fresh out of them at the moment, as it's too late in the year.
    Take care, hon, lots of love and hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Raife..lol..is that one of them big thingies with the squares and the numbers in them? LOL..funny man :-D do they make them in the UK? You KNOW HOW? lol JK JK You Brits are so smart and knowledgeable...I spelt that right lol... Luv ya...
    ALways, Lois..****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker