ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 25, 2006

~1 down 2 to go~

Well Monday has come and is just about gone, and I dont have
any solution yet, and nothing that even looks promising..
I have received alot of information on places to call etc, but I
have already called most of them and seems they just really
refer to each other..and no one really has any solutions..none
that I have found anyway...

Donnie will be here wednesday to load my things up and I have
no idea where he will even be taking them to be honest. I have
half a mind to tell him to just take it all to the dumps and go back
to the hellhome as my sister suggested then I would have no
more worries, I know I would not last long in there but, well I dont
think I can take much of this out here either...

I tried to get some packing done today and I just couldnt get
hardly anything done as I really wasnt feeling well.. I think the
stress of all this has just gotten to me and I have just reached
the stress limit to be honest.. But well who would want to adopt
a 60 year old fat ugly legless woman ? Im a liability not an
asset by any means lol...

I will be on tomorrow, but I cannot promise I will be posting on
Wednesday .. I just dont know.. As soon as I can possibly get
back online of course I will head here to this favorite spot of
mine and hope all of you will keep checking to see if I am
here again..I sure hope I will be..but I cannot guarantee it
since I have no idea what is ahead after wednesday or even
where me and the boys will be...

Again..thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes..
they mean alot to me...I wish I could write more but I just do not
feel well .. I am so tired..and LORD I need to rest.. just some
safe secure sleep..what a treat... NITEY NITE my Friends..

Y'all have a good one now Y;hear? love you bunches..& thanks..
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    A gorgeous 60 year old legless woman would be awfully high on my list if I was in a position to adopt. I know that everything looks lousy now, but your situation does nothing to lessen your attraction and your value as a person in our eyes.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey
    Gorgeous, cuddly, courageous, YES. I don't recognise any other descriptions, apart from Gray's.
    Hang in there, it will all come right, you'll see.
    Take care, hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hun was hoping to find good news but Nothing yet...Im sure all will come good even if its at the last minute...Thinking about you
    Hugs Cherry xx

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fingers crossed for you, things usually have a way of coming good at the end, even when it seems hopeless. Huge hugs from across the ocean.
    Deb in Australia.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks Guys...what would I do with out you...y'all say the nicest things.. and things have worked out ..your prayers have SO helped...

    Take care and thanks.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Jaylene! so nice to hear from you..I hope you and sis and mom are ok..Be sure to come by and see me...Send me an email to LovelyLittleLegs@gmail.com and give me your phone number or how I can reach you...take care~~!!! so great to hear from you honey...Hi to Mom :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker