ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

~I Called And Called ~


Ive called everyone I can think of and then some today, I feel like
the phone is attached to my head. I dont know who else to call..
There are just very few open HUD apartments here in town. Well
I called just about every apt complex in the whole county, and there
are not many if any to be found..at least I didnt find anything...

Chris was here today and I talked to him and he said he phoned
Mary Kloster to see if I could get my deposit back which of course
I knew I wouldnt be able to..I guess the lawyer has already charged
them for filing against me...I dont really know who is instigating this,
but I asked Chris why HUD is so determined and wont even give me
a 2nd chance, he explained that if they do one then they will have to
for everyone thats why they cut no slack..So I am just out in the cold
with no place to go and I honestly dont know what to do..

I called Maple Towers and she said they do have some apartments
open but also they have a waiting list . The ones they have open are
up on the 5th floor.But they do have an elevator. She (mgr) said that
to do all the paper work that it would take at least a couple weeks
to process the stuff so I will still be out in the cold...

Monday they evicted Penny. She came home from somewhere and
found them hauling all her stuff out and she had to pay 200.oo for
someone to come and help her move her stuff..It was raining that
day and they didnt care..Chris did it and some other man. I dont
know how some people can be so heartless. And Pennys got a 2
month old baby over there.. They dont care..So if they put her stuff
out in the street why wouldnt they mine.. I assured Chris I would have
my things out by the 28th and I will if I have to haul if out and take it
to the junk yard.. I just cant keep on like this I am a nervous wreck ,
I feel like a displaced person.. and NOT one thing I or anyone else
can do..Ive called everyone I know and their brothers and no luck..

Donnie called this morning and told me not to worry as far as moving
my stuff he has a big trailer that he probly can fit it on to move it for
me..I just have to find a place to move it to..I told him if he didnt find
a place for me I would move in with him..lol..He wasnt too thrilled..
Well I dont know what else to do I have run my limit..I just dont know.
Maybe tomorrow something will happen that I can find a home... I
am not hungry as usual and I am just going to log off and take a rest
and watch tv for a while..see if I can sleep..So its that time to just
say ..:"Nitey Nite and Sweet Dreams" :-)

Y'all have a good one Now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks..
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

7 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Wow, you have been working infernally hard, Lois. You are one stong woman. I know that you may not feel that way, but it is true. I wish you the strength to get through the coming weeks.

    My thoughts are with you.

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    It's time to call in some of those Brownie Points you've earned earlier in your life - don't be too proud to call in some past favours now that you REALLY need help. You have certainly earned that over the years.
    Take care, Hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife.

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have an acceptance on a house, which will not go to closing until December. It has steps. the first floor has no bathroom so one would have to be built. I think the trailer is your best option for now. wow, are some people cruel.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning,
    I just am at my wits end as I just dont know what to do or where to go.. I cant access donnies trailer or house or my sisters. I am just going to be living in the streets I guess..seems there just isnt anything anyone can do not in only a week.. Im just screwed..totally... *sigh*

    hope you have a good day .. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lois, you don't know me I am a friend of Cherry's. She thinks the world of you and sent me a link to your site. I don't know where you live But maybe You could post an address where we could send you a little money to help you out at least to stay at a hotel for a bit till you can find a place and maybe a storage unit to store your belongings so you don't lose them. I am not rich by any means but would love to help. Sassy
    P.S.My e mail is sassyjoann@megalink.net

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Sassy, that is so sweet of you..I have had others ask and I think I will get a post office box monday. This is so nice of you...

    I still honestly dont know what I am doing..I hate this.so badly..
    Thank you Sassafras. :-)
    Always, Lois..****

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lois let me know when you get you p.o. box and the address. I will send something and maybe others will to God bless you hun and we will keep you in our prayers.I don't usually follow things like this but I have been in so may simular situations like you that I can understand what you are going through. I am a cancer survivor and almost made my 3 year mark but the other day I found out that it may be back. I go for more testing Wednesday. I will know then. If you can get to a library you will at least be able to access a computer from time to time. I have a wonderful prayer circle that has helped me through the hard times and I am no christian by any means. My family, they are the christians I am kind of the black sheep of my family. Take care dear and I wll check in tomorrow to see if you posted any address. Sassy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker