ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

~What a DAY~ :-(


Well today was a crap day. I didnt get anywhere. I called a
lawyer with legal aid and they said to call back Tuesday, the
25th.. Well I got a summons in the mail today to be in court
on the 29th at 9 am. to be evicted. If I move out of here before
the court date I will save my HUD. I dont know how in 10 days
I can get this place packed up and moved, plus find a place
to move to.. I am just screwed I guess.. The man at Legal Aid
said that I can call on the 25th and a lawyer will tell me what to
do in court. I cant do that with no guarantee I will win and not
be evicted.. I will have to move... I just dont know where to or
HOW.. This is so awful and I did this all to my self.. I guess I
deserve every bit of this..

There is an apt. complex in a town about 25 ;miles from here,
and its HUD, only thing is they only allow one cat, how do I decide
which of my boys I keep? They dont know anyone but me.. Plus
the fact I will have to have a deposit..etc.. I know I will lose the one
I had here because I didnt give 30 days notice. I just cant win...

I was thinking today that it seems the harder I try to clean things up
and make things right the more falls apart. I can understand why so
many that are like me get so discouraged.. I worry constantly so I
can imagine how others feel.. To pack all these things up, then to get
them all moved..How will I ever get that done? all before the 29th ?
I dont see how it is possible..I could just kick myself..

I sit here and look at my boys and feel so bad that I have jeopardized
their home..and now have to face the fact that possibly I will have to
give one of them away, and to who do I give them to? and HOW do I
choose between them as to who gets to stay with me and the other
goes to someone else..that may not spoil them like I do or treat him
nicely .. I am such a horrible mother...

Well my nurse didnt show up today either and I have no idea why.. I
plan to call Donnie and see if he can get some boxes and maybe
Dawn & kelli might come and help me pack... Raelynn said she
would help me.. That apt complex is not as nice as this one and it
is not one floor like this.. it has elevators.. I just dont know what to do
I cant understand why I cannot find a lawyer in this whole state of
Michigan that would help me and not charge me a fortune.. I :have
NO idea how I will make this move..rent and deposit? I dont know..
but this sure is scarey.. and I dont like it at all...

I am not tired but I want to try to sort thru some things and maybe get
rid of alot so its less to pack and I dont have alot of time to do this.. I
better not waste a minute of my time..I better get started..time to say
"Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks...
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    What a tough day you have had, after many other tough days. I wish that I could advise you. It's difficult to know if these are scare tactics to get you to leave, or if you are likely to get through an eviction hearing because of mitigating circumstances.

    In any case, best of luck to you. Don;t forget thatwe are all thinking of you.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI LOIS... I READ YOUR POSTS TONIGHT... HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY WITH GRAMPS BEFORE... CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND SENATOR... AND IF THEY EVICT YOU CALL IN THE PRESS HUD HATES NEGATIVE PUBLICITY... FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE....ISN'T THERE AN ORG OF DISABLED PEOPLES THERE OR COUNSEL ON AGING... THESE ACTIONS MIGHT QUALIFY AS ELDER ABUSE.
    JUST SOME THOUGHTS.
    RICHARD

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,Honey,
    NO, you do NOT deserve all this crap! You've already been to hell and back. Certainly, Richard has made some pretty good suggestions, all of them worth a try - certainly better than sitting worrying. Doing something to fight always helps and you are nothing if not a fighter.
    Good luck, Honey, take care. Lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning,
    I have thought of so many things I can do, and nothing so far has panned out, I wrote a letter to my state representative that knows me personally and he said just wait to talk to a court appointed lawyer, How can I take that chance? I cant, I HAVE to have a sure thing. Moving is my only solution to save my HUD, I just have to find a place to move to..I dont know if this place even has any openings. it may not...if it doesnt THEN what do I do?
    Richard, wanna help me? lol. I was going to write a story for the paper,but cost a fortune to have it put in!
    Well anyway Thanks hey? Y'all's advice and TLC is greatly appreciated....
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    What's you local paper?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray, Three Rivers Commercial News.. my phone feels like its attached to my body lol..I have spent ALL day on the phone :-( and sadly NOT gotten anywhere RATZ.. :-(
    Hope your having a better day hon..
    ALways, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker