ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 15, 2006

~Quiet Week End~



Well the week end is here and I have decided I am not going
to think about this for the next 2 days, and on Monday start
and make a plan of attack so to speak and see what I can
do. But I need these couple days to just unwind and not
think about all this and worry and get over this unknowing
feeling its so awful..So I hope over this week end I CAN un
wind a bit and maybe enjoy myself a little and ease some of
the tension here specially for my boys , I can see how they
act that they are so nervous and they stick to me like glue.

I have alot of unanswered questions about this whole thing
that Chris just refuses to answer and when he does his
responses just dont make sense. I will start to find out and
do some of my own investigating.. I was told today that there
are a few living here that have VERY bad police reports on
them.. yet they get to stay. I dont understand this.. Chris blames
all this rush on the attorney and still refuses to tell me just who
the attorney is...said they didnt want me calling him cuz then
HOPE would have to pay for it , which did NOT make any
sense at all.. Why cant I know who this lawyer is thats so
anxious to push this hurry hurry and get me evicted..

The nurse was here again today and said a new one will be by
on Tuesday to check me over and to look at my scar. Its quite
a mess, and quite open and red. My blood pressure is down
and I am glad, but I knew it was cuz I had just gotten up from a
little nap that I had no choice but to take I was so tired ... I did
show him my left eye, it seems to be infected and it is all red
and blood shot.. JUst seems there is NO end to all of this and
THATS why I hate to go to a Dr. lol..But well I have to keep up
on this I guess and get it all taken care of..I consider all this
CRAP thats going on as a restart and if I am going to I want
to do it healthy..thats the only way to do it. And if my Knight does
happen to come along and carry me off I wanna be able to
enjoy it!!! lol...

I havent heard from the wheel chair ppl and I will have to call them
monday to see what they plan to do..I would feel better if they did
fix it here rather than take it off to their place.. He said it is the
charger thats bad so..he just needs to bring me a charger and IF
my chair is bad he should be able to tell if its repairable.. I would
think he would want me to get a new one just so he could sell me
one lol.. I like my power chair but they sure do spoil you and make
your arms weak.. I need that strength to be able to drag this big
ole weeble butt around!!! I had weak arms Id really be draggin..

Well I am not hungry..so maybe a soda.. I did eat a baked potato
today though so I ate twice this week..I may make some spaghetti
sauce tomorrow and have that over the week end maybe, Raelynn
will be here tomorrow.. I feel so bad for her..the new (to her) car
she bought is sitting on the side of the road in Indiana .. the steering
went out and she almost got in a wreck. This car she got has had
more trubble and sadly the man sold it as is..and I can see why, I
bet he knew all this stuff was wrong and why he got rid of it..That is
so awful to do to someone specially a single woman thats so un
fair, and a horrible thing to take advantage like that.. She paid alot
for that car..looks nice, but once she got it home is when it started
to go bad again..I would call and tell that man off so fast..but she
is so nice she cant do that.. and the man is a COP!!! what does
THAT say??? lol...and its Time for me to say....Nitey Nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..and THANKS!!!! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Lois,
    Can Raelynn get hold of some Tea Tree Oil for you? Three or four drops in a bowl of warm water to bathe both your eye and your stump might get both better. I use it when I get any eye infection (which I sometimes do - with only one I have to be careful!!) and it always works. It is one of the most powerful disinfectants known and is very gentle if used as described.
    Never use essential oils direct from the bottle, except Lavender Oil.
    You might add a drop or three of that as well, it is a great healer - and it smells nice!!
    Take care, Honey, lots of love and great big cuddles from
    Raife.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello im donna i know we do not know each other but you are in my thoughts and prayers if you ever need and one to talk to my email is sassycat689@comcastnet may god bless you

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear lois
    i am from new zealand and just read your story i hope things are looking up foe u now and if not just pray it will very soon.we have 4 cats and 3 dogs they are so lovable.well i thought id pop in and say hi
    your kiwi friend jeannie

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Donna & Jeannie, so nice to hear from you..cats and dogs are good people, and I love my boys..My email is LovelyLittleLegs@gmail.com write any time,
    thanks for your prayers They are greatfully accepted...
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker