ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 22, 2006

~Paper Everywhere~

Im counting the days..I have so many pieces of paper with phone
numbers and names on I dont know who is what..I cant believe that
it is THIS hard to get a place to live...Its just amazing..and what gets
me is they all just keep referring you back to the same ones.. So its
no wonder I cant keep track of who and what.. I did fill out the app for
the 1 bedroom at Maple Towers.. but no guarantee that I will get it..
I did get a number for a girl named Kelly that was really really nice
and she seemed to know what she is talking about..and is sending
a lady here Monday to assess me..and see what they can do ..If I
cant get into a place I will have to go to a motel...I will have no choice.

I did find a house today for rent..BUT its 400.oo a month plus all of the
utilities..gas, electric, water.. I know I cannot pay for that and all the
extra non food items I will need.. I just could NOT make it a month.. It
seems like a nice place, but only 1 bedroom..and there is no ramp..
its not really a wheel chair house. but he said its all one level and the
only stairs are to the basement..I wish I could..I would LOVE the privacy
of having a house.. sure would be nice.. I still dont know what to do..

I tried to explain this feeling I have when I look around here and see all
my things now in boxes..and it looks so messy in here..LORD...I was so
stupid to do this..I cant believe I did this to my self..I sit and look around
and just cry and feel so totally Useless and can NOT figure out a way to
get out of this.. IF I could prove I had Indian blood it would be VERY
different for me.. but I cant.. I was adopted..we are supposedly Chippewa
Tribe... I would like to know and I have tried..but I know nothing about
anyone..Both my birth parents are dead... I wish I could prove it.. But its
just not possible..not knowing your real heritage..My adopted mother
was born in England..Be nice if I could say I am also a British Subject lol
Anyway.. I am just SO discouraged... Raelynn is working so hard..I mean
she doesnt stop the whole time shes here..I would be so lost without her..
shes very good to me.. The nurse came this morning and drew blood..
tried my finger first..even though I told him to use my thumb..well didnt
work and HURT like CRAZY..so he went to the thumb and of course
drew his blood..I wonder why they DONT listen? sheesh..

I am late as you see..and I do apologize..It was so wonderful to read all
those great comments..Made me feel just wonderful..thank you so
very much I like knowing this is read and that I do have some caring
friends out there.Thanks Thanks..oh..and "Nitey Nite.Sweet Dreams"

Y'all have a good one Y'hear? Luv Ya!! and Thanks~!~ :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker