ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

~The Countdown Begins~

Sunday today, which leaves Monday, tuesday and Wednesday,
and all my stuff had better be packed because it is being moved
out of here.. I wish I had somewhere to move it to..but right at this
very moment I have NO idea where I am going or what will happen
to me.. I am really discouraged, at this point I just want someone to
phone me and say, "Lois, I have a nice place for you to live, have
Donnie bring all your things here." boy would I LOVE that.. I dont
care what state, although if Donnie hauls it, it sure needs to be
close..The count down is beginning..

I have that lady coming tomorrow from the homeless shelter and
she may be able to get me into a place I have to take the first one
that I am guaranteed to be able to have. I have to be able to take
my boys there as well... This is just the worst night mare I think a
person could go through.. not knowing in just a matter of days If
my animals and I will even have a place to sleep..Its really awful..
and the panic that sets in and the scared feeling.. I am just so
glad that my boys dont really KNOW how careless their mother
has been with their well being..

I am hoping I will have enough money to get a place if and when I
do find a place.. if I have to stay in a motel which will be MOST
expensive.. I should apply for a visa and move to the UK..I think
I know more people there than I do here in the states..let alone
Michigan... I had hoped someone would have something that
needed someone to care for it..like a small cottage or something..
I had hoped Raelynn could live with me..and we could make some
kind of good life..we get along so good.. and she does look out
for me. I would feel better if we had a nice place that was big
enough for her and I and our kids..she has 3 you know.. Shes a
God Send and I am very very thankful for her. And I hope we can
all find a home somewhere. We sure need one desperately...

With all these prayers being said I am sure they will be heard and
some one will come to my rescue.. I KNOW no one wants to marry
me so I guess I will just stay single forever lol.. which is not that bad.
Alone does get to you sometimes, but, sometimes its a good thing
too.. We all need some time for ourselves..

I have gotten so many nice comments from so many sweet , dear
people and I just have NOT had the time and to be quite honest
the energy to write back..But I promise I will as soon as this all
settles down.. The stress is just gotten to me severly but I promise
as soon as the dust settles I will write.. But for now..I have got to
log off and just rest for a while.. I am so exhausted and hungry..I
think I will forego the food and just rest... NITEY NITE... :-)

Y'all have a good one, Y'hear? luv ya..and keep prayin for me..
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

7 Comments:

  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Sorry I've not posted for the last few days but I've only just remembered about clearing my "cache" and I couldn't read your recent posts. I've just cleared it and so here we are!!
    I sure hope Monday will turn out to be your "Sunny-day". I have the feeling that things are beginning to work FOR you instead of against you. I DO hope so.
    Take care, Hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wil call you every night at 9pm to find out your progress.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI LOIS, I HAVE BEEN A SMALL BIT OF RESEARCH ON YOUR BEHALF... CALL CATHOLIC CHARITIES... IT IS A REG ORG THAT HELPS PEOPLE... CRY AND TELL THEM THAT IT IS AN EMERGENCY, WHICH IS TRUE, BUT DON'T GO INTO THE REASONS WHY... CHURCHES "ADOPT" PEOPLE ALL THE TIME... WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS THOUGH... CATHOLIC CHARITIES ARE TRUSTWORTHY. ALSO IF YOU FIND A PLACE THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE BOYS... CALL THE LOCAL VET OR SHELTER... THEY SOMETIMES PROVIDE FOSTER HOMES UNTIL YOU CAN GET A GOOD PLACE.
    REGARDS
    RICHARD

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Hang in there, Lois. You don't have to reply to us- we just want you to know that we care and are thinking about you.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning, As of noon today I still have NO idea what is going to happen to me.. Ive called everywhere and everyone I can think of..and its just no use.. I better just buy a tent...

    Take care..
    Always, Lois****

    Ps.. your support means alot..really does... I sincerely appreciate it...

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lois let me know when you get you p.o. box and the address. I will send something and maybe others will to. God bless you hun and we will keep you in our prayers.I don't usually follow things like this but I have been in so may simular situations like you that I can understand what you are going through. I am a cancer survivor and almost made my 3 year mark but the other day I found out that it may be back. I go for more testing Wednesday. I will know then. If you can get to a library you will at least be able to access a computer from time to time. I have a wonderful prayer circle that has helped me through the hard times and I am no christian by any means. My family, they are the christians I am kind of the black sheep of my family. Take care dear and I wll check in tomorrow to see if you posted any address. Sassy

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet friend of mine .. I am looking for you .. You have my phone number area code 316 .. call me .. perhaps I can help you.. I love you Jo (Twinks)..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker