ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

~One Week :-(~


One week from today you may not see a post from me as that
is the day I have to be out of this apartment. The way it looks as
of today I have NO idea where I will be. None. the way it looks
right now, I will be sitting out in the parking lot. I just dont have
any idea where I will go. I have called every apartment complex
in this county, and no one has anything that I can even consider
getting into.There are such long waiting lists. Then To process
the paperwork takes at least 2 weeks...

I had hoped that I could get into Maple Towers, If I knew I could,
I would maybe then consider renting a motel room for a week and
wait to get in there. Poor Donnie and Dawn they offer but I just
cant access the bathroom in their house...I just dont know what to
do.. I have never been in this kind of situation before.. I called the
lady that helped me escape from the hellhome and she didnt even
have any ideas, no one does..I called the homeless shelter here,
and they dont even have any openings there for pete's sake!! This
is just so totally awful...and not one thing I can do since HUD wants
me out.. They wont even give me a 2nd chance..i just dont see being
that cruel.. but then..its the old saying..Money talks..BS walks...

Raelynn got about half of my sewing room packed today, she worked
really hard.. I should be so grateful..I have boxes all over now.. I think I
should sell that desk and maybe that stand up recliner..but I doubt If
I would get them sold in time.. I had thought about calling my brother,
but I dont know really what he could do..I dont think his house is ok
for me either.. My sisters I know isnt.. maybe I should just consider
going back to the nursing home.. I would have no more worries there.
No more troubles..But then no more life either, I may as well just die
to go back there.. That is really giving up..but I just dont know where
else to turn..

I know I am so very tired. I would love to just sleep, not worried sleep,
more awake than sleeping but I really wonder if I will ever be able to do
that again. My poor boys are upset, I can see in how they react to me,
They both follow me around, stick to me all the time. Bless their hearts,
they sure didnt ask but for a decent home. Im a bad mother..Such care
I take care of my kids.. I am so bad..


Time for this rotten mom to find the publish, and say Nitey Nite :-)
Hope your days are better than mine...


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..and thanks..
Always, Lois****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

17 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Lois, Darlin this is the first time ive had in weeks to read your blog....Im really feeling for you right now and if I can help I will....I can advertise on my group to see if anyone can put you up till you get yourself sorted...if I was close Id be there like a shot as you know... email me with your details, well all you need to get you something to tide you over...I will do all I can sweetie.. Hugs n Love Cherry xx

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok Hun, Ive sent a mail to the group as Im sure you are feeling pretty low and dont want to look here....But have faith....Ive had so much good input from my friends in the group Im sure you will...even if i have to send a helicopter to pick you up and Live with me LOL Yes Id do it hehe...Drat you may have to wee in the mop bucket till I build a loo for you hehe...Hugs Cherry xx

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois maybe try to call some church. They might know of a good samertian. We have here in Ohio Community Action Center that helps with electric and gas. They have food pantry with churches and Salvation Army. Other than that I'm out of ideas. Wish I could help more. Peggy

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois,
    My heart goes out to you love! God, please look down on Lois right now and help her out of the situation she is in. Guide her and touch those around her to help her so that she can live a good life!!
    In Jesus's name I pray.
    Amen.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am soo sorry to hear about ur situation... I was homeless with my 4 yr old daughter from January to May of this year.. it was awful.. and I was scared... I am only 23 but I was afraid for my daughter.. i do hope and pray that u r able to get some help.. I prayed to God every day and nite to help us get into a home... And now we are finally in an apartment...

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're in my prayers Lois. :(

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois, I don't know you, but I'm a friend of Cherry, and I just want you to know that I'm praying for you!! I know what it is like to be disabled and having the world against you! I've got fibromyalgia and a lot of other medical problems, and they're all NON visible..Of course, nobody believes me that I am in pain and miserable, because I look just fine.. so it goes on, i've had this for 6 or more years I can't remember anymore, but it's given me a problem where I really don't wanna be seen outside the house because they all call me lazy and tell me that I'm just a no good bum sucking the money from the government. So it gets depressing, but you just have to remember God loves us, and we have more friends around the world than we ever knew, and they all love us too!!
    Keep your chin up!!
    Love & prayers;
    Joanie
    joanie@sdplains.com

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois, I will pray for you daily as I know others will also. The people who offered for you to stay with them for a spell, but you couldn't get into their bathroom, it's ok to use a potty. You can apply for one thur medicare.It sure beats being out all togather. We used a potty when we would visit our grandparents, all they had was an "outhouse". In the winter and at night, it was a wise choice to use the "potty". It's no disgrace honey, we all have to face things in our lives that makes us stop, look and listen to God. He will provide the means, we just have to reconize them when they are put before us.
    God Bless you darling lady,
    Janice

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,

    I am from Cherry's group, and you are in my prayers. Have you tried contacting Americans with Disabilities? They may be able to get a postponement on your court date plus get you better informed with your case.It seems to me there's much information being kept from you, with this Chris guys evasiveness of info on the lawyer.
    I don't know for sure they can help, but if you haven't tried it's sure worth a shot. Maybe they can help you in finding a new place too.
    You're in my prayers sweetheart.
    God Bless,

    Sue C

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I just wish there was something I could do to help, but I'm the wrong side of the pond!!
    I can see from your blog that there are a lot of wonderful people over there rootin' for you.
    Fell sleep last nite praying for you. Take care, hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    I'm hoping the best for you. I have my friends out looking for posibilities for you, though I don't know many pople in your part of the country.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Cherry Pie, what a sweet thing to do, and such wonderful comments to read, I have to say it made me cry to feel all the love that is out there for me, and I sure appreciate it..

    I have called every place here, and in the whole St. Joseph County, and No One has a place not one I can afford, and I cant get into them for at least 2 weeks while they check me out...

    I dont care what town, county or country as long as it is some place I can call home..for me and my boys,
    Ill move there,and Raelynn said she will go with me, We daydream that we will find an old country house..be nice..

    Anyway, Thanks bunches I sincerely appreciate it.. A helicopter hey? hmmm ok.. Im almost packed lol...

    LOVE YA!!!!
    Always, Lois ***

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois... my heart aches for your situation. In Houston, where I am, someone in your situation would call the local TV station and get them involved. They all have someone who looks into situations like this and always helps out. Here it's Marvin Zindler. Try to find someone there who can help you out. It's worth a try, so please try. Call your local TV station(s). I'm sure they can help if you can get to the right person.
    Ginger, a friend of Ali's

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Ginger,
    I lived in Houston/Pasadena for 13 years.. was very good to me.. I had a lovely house in Pasadena, on Thomas Street i think.. I remember Marvin..NO ONE wanted to tackle that man, Too bad hes not here to help me. Maybe you can ask him lol...
    Thanks so much for writing..

    Everyone that has written today , bless your hearts, It has ment so much to me you have NO IDEA.. and Raife, you sweet man, you are just always there arent you mr .Toe mah Toe lol..

    Thanks thanks..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Good luck this weekend, Lois. I will be away tomorrow and most of Sunday, so don't think that I don;t have you in my thoughts.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois, I am Ali in Australia and have seen your situation from Cherry's group.
    I have sent it out to all my friends and I have received a letter back saying one of my friends Breezy has relatives where you live.
    She needs to know the reason you have to leave and said if you tell her she will contact her relatives and they will help where they can.
    I think this is a great offer on her behalf and I am sure she will do all she can.
    You can contact me at dream60@bipondnet.au with any thing you can say to help her tell her relatives.
    My prayers and thoughts are with you
    Gods blessings on you and your 2 kids I am also a animal lover
    Hugs Ali x

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OPPs made a booboo with my address it is
    dream60@bigpond.net.au
    Hugs Ali x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker