ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

~What To Do~

I talked to Donnie today and he will be over here on Wednesday nite to
load up all my stuff, He's going to leave it on the trailer until I know
where to have him bring it to..He will park it in his driveway. And it
will be safe there. We talked for quite awhile trying to figure out
what to do...Seems my nephew is even losing his house, I dont
understand why its so hard to find a home ? Every place I call
they give me some excuse and refer me to a place that told me
to call them lol.. Talk about a circle..lol.
.
I have a form coming in the mail to apply for relocation funds. I
may have to stay in a hotel until I find a place. That would be so
expensive though. I would run out of money and not be able to
pay the rent AND the deposit..and then what if I found a place
that wasnt accessible..or needed a ramp..I wonder what I would
do?

There is a lady coming Monday to assess me..I dont know what
time...I need to find out.. I have so many numbers of places ive
called..even for ads in the paper..which there are a few but none
say accessible and most start at 500 a month.. That would leave
me nothing for other things.. mainly cat food and supplies..not
counting cable and internet...This Ihave to take into consideration.
I wish I could find a place so all I had to do was just have every
thing transferred, my electric, phone and cable I know will take a
few days... This moving is NOT an easy thing..There is so much
to take into consideration that you dont want to forget to do...

I dont know..I sure am running out of time.. I hate to spend money
on a motel...I would end up having to borrow money and I dont want
to do that either, as I wouldnt be able to pay it back..THATS the
VERY hard part.I am just so totally tired.. I really am.. I woke up today
and felt like I hadnt slept at all... I hate when I do that.. Raelynn was
here today and she even commented on my tiredness and its just
probly from all this crying and stress...

I am just so pleased at all the wonderful comments and emails I got
and am still getting..they mean so much to me...To know that there
is some one praying and worried about me.. I sincerely appreciate
it... I am tired and I do have a bit of a hunger pang and should try
to eat something... Time to say "NITEY NITE, Sweet Dreams"

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya...and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

5 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    I love the story about your adopted parents, your dad was so wise.
    We adopted 3 handicap children, what a blessing they are, we also have 2 other chidlren. I have always feel so blessed by God for letting us have them to care for.
    Lois can you get into a Senior Citizens apt that go by your income for rent...one my girls are in Senior Citizen apt because she is handicapp..she is also in a wheelchair...It did take a while to get ground floor.
    Do you have a church that might help you out some...
    You are gifted at writing, what a blessing that can be for you and other.
    If you like to write me my e-mail address is mcrites1231@hotmail.com it goes through my IncrediMail program. So wonderful that Cherry send us your Blog...I love your name ButterflyLois.
    Mary Crites

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I am home some hours b4 i went away again....This life is eating on my patience, but its fun when i work though..... I think its like a little hell, but there is allways someone who has it worse. Unfortunately and unfair its you my dear. I think about you all the days and longing for our chats. Lets hope all get better for me and for you. Take care dear!
    And
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,

    It broke my heart to read about what you are going through. My precious lady, I'm going to add you to my prayer list and ask the Lord to provide a home for you with all the comfort that you require as well as for your animals. If you wish to chat my address is lindabessa@netvisao.pt. God bless you. Linda

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary, so nice to hear from you...I have been calling everyone I can think of and then some..and hopefully Something will turn up.. Keep praying for me...

    Rob, So good to hear from you! I was getting worried you had forgotten me..Im so glad you havent..

    Hi Linda,,, so nice of you to write to me.. I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts you and everyone are sending me..

    I am behind on my email as I have been trying to help pack and I am so worn out its awful.. But I have to keep going...I hope tomorrow will bring me good news..

    Please stay in touch with me.. I promise when things settle a bit I will write to you and Mary..
    Take care..and thanks again :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do not know if my words will encourage you or not. But God has a reason for everthing. I do not understand it sometimes, Espcially this week, I lost my mom. She gone to heaven to be with my dad. All I can say is this too shall pass. It is not sometimes to our understanding. I am hoping for the best for you and praying that things work out. Take care and Be Bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker