ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

~New Photos~ :-)



I promised you a new picture every sunday and I took this one
this morning for you.. Its not the greatest but I tried to look just
happy happy even though I really am not.. I had talked to a
friend of mine today and was told that all will be ok and not to
worry that I had many many friends worried about me and that
cared..and I know how true that is..and I cant even begin to tell
you how much that means to me..

This scared feeling of not knowing is so awful..Its like those
dreams I have that I just wander and wander looking and asking
everyone if they have a home for me.. I walk in them, along the
beach.. I come across towns and go into the shops and ask them
if they know where I can find a home and no one knows..So I
leave and continue to wander and look.. I hope one of these times
I can find one..

I had thought of putting an ad in the local paper..seeing what I can
find.. Raelynn said she would live with me..and take care of me.. I
have no doubt she would she is a great care provider..and we do
get along so good..we are good friends as well as the fact that she
works for me.. But I dont consider her that..as an employee.. well
you cant when someone is doing personal stuff like cleaning your
house etc.. The company she works for frowns on that though..They
dont want the client and the caregiver to even be in contact ..only
contact should be while she is here...That is so weird.. A person
needs to be friends with the people that are doing personal things
for you, how can it be any other way? Well we play by the rules
some of the time..but what they dont know dont hurt them or us..

My scar is about the same..doesnt look good and I am really
worried that it may open.. The nurse will be back tuesday.. I guess
one day this week I should get the notice of the court date or if
this has been dropped.. I do plan to do some phone calling tomorrow
I want to call the police station and find out if it is the policy of them
to phone a persons landlord and inform them they were at a tenants
home. I dont think it is but Im gonna find out.. If NOT that means that
someone phoned Hope and told them and I truly think it was Gary
Herndon.. who else if it wasnt the cops..cuz Chris didnt know they
took any thing out of here but I bet Gary did..I think he was out in the
hall while the police were here thats what Jody said and she was in
the hallway while they were here.. I just dont think thats police policy
to phone a landlord and I am gonna find out.. then I will know..

I took this pic of the boys to show you how they are just sticking to me
like glue..they both try to fit on this desk and think the whole thing is all
theirs lol they are so spoiled.. but arent they pretty? They are so much
company . I feel so good when Dutch crawls up on my chest and lays
under my chin and licks me with kisses.. I like when I can reach over
and feel LittleBoy laying at my side.. They love me.. lol..

Well no snack, Im not hungry but I am gonna get some kool aid..its so
good.. I like the lemon/lime.. good stuff ..then I put bottle in freezer
and let it get icy and that is great!! Well time to hit publish and say..
"Nitey Nite ,, and sweet dreams " :-)


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..and thanks.. :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Many of you that read these posts don't know her like I do....This wonderful and strong women is my Aunt....And when it comes down to it, she is my only Aunt. She is the strongest women (right beside my mom of course) that I know....Auntie, I know it seems like the world is against you, but I know you are going to come through this one way or another....I don't see, and I hope the courts see the same way, the justification of evicting you...They or anyone can see that you are no threat to anyone, nor a convicted individual that is out to hurt anyone. If I had a million dollars to give you, I would, If I could build you a home for safety, I would! You are a special person and I love you very much!"

    Your Niece,

    Beverly

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Honeygirl,
    arent you just my girl..i love ya sweetie, and thanks hon...
    Love Auntie ****

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Great photo, Lois, given what you are feeling. What a wonderful post from Beverly!

    I'm thinking of yo always. Keep us posted.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Gray :-)
    Thank you..Yes, Bev is a sweetheart and a beauty just like her Auntie.. I will keep you updated for sure hon :-)
    have a good day...
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    What a super letter from Beverly, she must be a really lovely person.
    She's right, you will come through all this c--p O.K.
    Love the pics, thank you.
    Take care, Hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,
    Thank you, yes both my neices are sweeties...
    and I sure hope so...take care and hope you had a good day..:-)
    ALways, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker