ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 18, 2006

~I Didnt Do A Bunch~


I didnt do a whole lot today and dont ask me why but I just
didnt. I was going to do some phone calling and just put it off.
Raelynn was here today and I made out a shopping list for
her and then I put a rinse in my hair and took a shower. To do
that is MAJOR deal..I bet it took me over 2 hrs to do that. I
dont know why this shower chair is so uncomfy but I mean I
cannot wait to get my butt out of that uncomfortable chair!
Its awful.. It is just so hard to sit in for any length of time and I
cannot wait to get out of it.. Sure makes you not be a slow
poke in the shower let me tell ya....My stumps actually hurt by
the time I get out of that thing.. To take a shower is a major
thing for me...it is NOT the easiest thing to do..specially when
my hair is so long, takes a while to get it rinsed and all...I was
glad when that shower was done so I could get back in my old
chair.

I have been using my old chair for quite a while now.. I dont like
my new one at all.. it is just too stiff for something.. I dont have
the good control as I do with my old one..This one will move at
the drop of a hat which many many times that has made a big
difference on whether I got burnt or cut etc. I guess if I would use
my new one more it would loosen up and I could maneuver it
easier.. I havent heard from the guy that was going to fix my
power chair so I need to give him a call.. Im just afraid to let him
pick it up and then all this stuff here comes to a head and I end
up losing track of my chair then I would be sick..So I may wait
till all this is settled before I let him have my chair.. But I will tell
him I want a new charger so I can at least charge it up..

I was so pleased to read what my honeygirl wrote on my last nites
post.. Bev your just a sweetie.. what would I do with out you. :-)
Bev is my oldest niece now.. and she has a sister Cheryl .. These
are my sisters 2 daughters.. We lost their oldest sister Rose 2 half
years ago.. Rose was just that ... a rose.. a real sweetie and just
had it so rough...The Lord took her home..and she is no longer in
pain or suffering at all anymore.. But we sure do miss her ..

My sister came saturday and we had a really good visit.. She is
just having a time with this remodeling.. Her and Stanley have
gone round and round a few times.. but then you know how men
are when women try to tell them anything LOL.. :-) He wanted a
new house and not do all this remodeling and my sis just didnt
want to move..so now they are in the middle of redoing most of
their house..I think remodeling could be very trying for any 2
people. Their house should be really nice by the time its all done
though.. Me..well I would have just gotten the new house and
saved all the aggravation and fightin lol..

Well this weeble is pooped..was a hard day today and I am
tired.. I am all stocked up on groceries again and I plan to call
my dolly and see if she needs anything.. I felt so bad.. Donnie
phoned me today , I asked what he did for the weekend and he
had just gotten back from Wisconsin where he went to see his
mom and dad.. FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!! I felt SO BAD!! I forgot..
I am a horrible person to forget my boys birthday..I promised
him I would make him some cabbage rolls or halupki's.. He loves
those .. So this week I will have to make some for him..I really did
feel bad not remembering..but he knows I luv him..thats the main
thing..Time to hit that publish button and relax for a while.. and
say "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..and thanks :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI LOIS, I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT GRAMPS PASSED AWAY LAST FRIDAY MORNING... HE NEVER GOT OVER GRAM LEAVING HIM.
    REGARDS
    RICHARD

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    I'm sorry to see more bad news here. Sorry to hear that, Richard and Lois.

    Best wishes for the day, Lois.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is 7:55am and I have to try to get upstairs by 8am - just to let you know I am back on line and the phones work again.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Richard,
    So very sorry to hear that, but I know how my mom felt when my Dad died, she was lost, and sadly she comitted suicide, the heartbreak she felt after 56 years with my Dad, I dont think can be described.. I understand,

    Hi Gray :-) hope you have a good day!

    Well welcome back to the land of the living Momar!!! yippeeee!!! did you feel cut off from the world? lol...say I never did see that orange door you know ...:-)

    Always,Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker