ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

~YIPPPEEEE ! ! ! ~

GOOD NEWS~~!!!!! Well I went to court this morning, what an
experience, there had to be at least 2 dozen people there, alot.
The judge was very nice, and he took me after 2 others that were
there so I wouldnt have to wait, which I thought was very nice of
him.. I was so upset, in tears of course, and I told the judge I didnt
know what to say, the judge says "well lets let you talk to the
Prosecuting Attorney(PA) and you and he can come up with some
thing. I followed the Bailiff out to another office and he and his
secretary were there, Raelynn came in with me.. He was very
nice too...

The first thing he said.."you know its illegal" I told him "yes, I
did, I smoked mainly for pain and depression that it really
helped me, Raelynn verified what I had said. He asked my
age, I told him and he then said" You dont look like a drug
dealer", The whole time he is writing in a folder, he closed
it up and said you can go. its all dropped.. I then asked him
about my HUD, he guaranteed me I would NOT lose it. The
lady that was with him said the same thing, "Dont worry,
you will NOT lose your HUD" We all left out of there and
went out to the car and I just cried my eyes out I was so
relieved.. I cannot tell you how much better I felt.. We went
out to breakfast which was a real treat, I hadnt been out
to eat in..hmmm 3 years?no 4.. a long time anyway, It was
so nice to go..Wayne helped with my chair and seemed
like he had been around one all his life.

When I got home my boys were so glad to see me, LB is
still sticking to me.. and Dutch..well hes mad at me for going
and is NOT talking to me.. He will be fine later lol.. He cant
stay mad at me for long...

I had been home for about an hour when there was a knock
on my door, and it was Chris, the apt manager, he handed
me an eviction notice, I told him he needed to call the PA
and he would tell him that all the charges have been dropped.
Chris said that didnt matter cuz there was a report..well I told
him he better call the PA and he will tell him..Chris called me
about hour later and said tomorrow he will bring me a paper
saying I am NOT evicted...I dont know who was behind all
this..but I think it was a deliberate try to get me out of here
by HOPE network...

I am so relieved, when we left the courtroom and were back
out to the car before I could get into it I broke down and just
cried.. Raelynn bless her heart cried with me. I promised I
would never smoke again and I wont.. I cant risk this kind of
thing happening again...But I am going to move.. I am going
to look for a house.. I cant stand living in an apartment...its
just awful.. I hope I can find something..Raelynn said she would
live with me even..which lately I am thinking it may be a good
thing, those nights when I was so sick and here all by myself
made me worry. Tomorrow they will be coming to assess me
for a home nurse. My Dr. wants me monitored more closely.
and I have NO idea why ..

Well this girl is happy and now all I need to do is unwind..and
try to get back on an even keel..I hope Chris doesnt push this
and try to start more trouble for me... I dont think he can.. I
know I really could use a vacation..Id sure like to get away for
awhile..Well now that this weeble has gotten more stable
again I am going to get me a soda and try to watch some tv
and maybe I can sleep I sure hope so.. I was so upset last
nite I didnt sleep at all..my right stump kept jumping up and
down..and ached something awful..Its never done that b4..

Thank you all so much for your support , it sure means alot
to me to know you care about me.. I cant tell you the warm
fuzzies it gives me :-) It does..it makes me feel so good..
and I really appreciate all of you. thank you so very much
Nitey Nite... :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya.. & thanks :-)
ALways , Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear,
    Just to say how VERY glad I am that everything has turned out OK for you. I'm sure you are right to look for some other place to live - I don't like the cut of Chris's jib, I can tell you.
    Lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My story of the guy from barbados also ended on a happy note.
    My day in court over jay-walking also ended similarly. I find many judges DO have heart.
    Lois, perhaps you should become a house sitter, where you manage a large house for someone.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    That's terrific news. One of the things I notice is how wonderful and supportive Raelynn has been for you. What a great woman! She is truly dedicated and amazing. It just fgoes to prove that there are some really good people in the world.

    My personal advice is to think carefully about what you want and what you can live with in the long term economically and in terms of getting services.

    Have a great day. Nice to see you perky again.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, well apparently I shouldnt have been glad, as I am still going to be evicted. only now its a civil thing. Chris was here this am, and told me, I dont know if I will lose my HUD or not. I guess I should have known better to think things would be ok.. I know I am about at my wits ends with worry.. its having a horrible effect on me... and I hate it.. but thanks for your support I really appreciate it. ..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what grounds are they using to try to evict you?

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, Chris said that even though the case was dismissed they still have the police report that POT was taken out of here and thats what they will use against me.. Its no longer a criminal case but civil now..thats what the prosecuting attorney said... I called them to see why they lied cuz if Im evicted on this police report i lose my HUD... IVe called everyone I can think of and not gotten anywhere..Its the attorney for HOPE NETWORK that is pushing this.. I think so he keeps his job for them.. I dunno but I know I cant take much more of this harrassment by HOPE network or their attorney...
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker