ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

~Last Post~

Well the house is no longer a deal.. and I will be staying permanently
in the homeless shelter.. I have no choice I will stay there for as long
as they let me.. I will be in the homeless shelter in Centerville , MI
I will have no phone or internet for indefinitely.. I have no idea how
long.. I wish I could tell you..

If there is some way I can get here to the blog I will post so be sure
to check off and on and If I can get online at all I will most definitley
say hi..

I want to thank you all so very much for your phone calls and words of
encouragement, it is so deeply appreciated.. I cant thank you enough..
I wont have a phone or any other way to be in touch.. The name of
the place is Keystone Place... I will have a room, no tv or anything.. will
b e great fun.. oh well .

Thank you again..and Y'all take care now y'hear.. Luv ya & thanks..
Always Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

10 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Here's to you Lois.

    I wish you all the best as you make your way through these troubles.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I would like to know how I can help you, but we are so distant, Portugal is in the other side of Atlantic Ocean, but I still waiting for your news, I hope that you can jump more this adversity in your life.
    All the best for you from Amaro

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Hello, Raelynn

    We have not talked before, but I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping Lois so much. Working in human services for 25 years I have met many PCAs, some of whom are very dedicated, but you go far, far, beyond anyone else I have ever met. You are a rare jewel.

    Thanks for letting us know about Lois. My thoughts are with you both.

    -Gray

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Raelynn....I have been asked if there is a postal address for Lois...If so can you email it to me...Thanks for helping and I hope the boys cheer up a little...
    Hugs Cherry xx
    cherrycola@ntlworld.com

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Raelynn,
    I can only echo what Gray has said. Bless your heart for all that you are doing for our friend and thank you
    Love from
    Raife

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Thant's great news!

    Thanks, Raelynn.

    -Gray

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give all my hugs to my dear one....LOIS.
    I hope all will work out just fine for her. I am travelling during weeks, and far too... It shure was a shock coming home to these news! But as you keep up her good work, it doesnt feel all bad. Hug her from me, and tell her i pray for her. Thats all i can do for now...
    Your own (yes even your, Raelynn)
    ROB

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Thank you very much for posting that, Raelynn. You are such a good person!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Raelynn if you are still there.... Give my hugs to Lois....
    Rob in sweden

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning ! Im back~~!!!! I sure have missed it here...and all of you!!
    thanks so much for all your support...

    I just left a short post..and will start the saga tonite :-) Have a good
    day!
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker