ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

~THE SCOOP~

Well here is the POOP SCOOP lol... Today started out as awful.. I was
just totally upset, but as this day wore on and is about coming to a close,
it is ok.. I will be going to a Homeless Shelter in the next town. Donnie
will load my things tomorrow and take them to a storage unit. I will stay
at the homeless shelter for about a week hopefully less..

I found a VERY small house to rent for $350.oo a month.. It is only One
bedroom and it has a full basement. It has a screened in front porch
and a garage. It sits on a corner lot and the neighbor hood isnt fancy,
but its not that bad either... if I am VERY careful every month I will be
able to pay the rent and the utilities. Im hoping he will work with me on
the deposit, and let me pay a little each month...It also has a very large
back yard.. I have been wanting a nice place thats private that I can go
and sit outside.. I will need some things for the house, as it doesnt come
with a stove and refrigerator. I will need curtains etc for it as well...
But hopefully it will be just what I have been hoping to have..

The stress from all this has been maddening..Raelynn will even be able
to come to Keystone and help me while I am there.. I just hope it has a
private bath.. I hate sharing... I dont know if they will allow me to take
my computer there or not..hope so..If not Donnie will take it home with
him.By next week end I am hoping that I will be back up on the net.. I
will know more tomorrow when I call the cable office..and the phone co.
etc..I hope I will be able to keep my same phone number...

Now for the MOST important.. Raelynn will take the boys home with
her until I get moved into the house.. They are so sad.. Poor Dutch just
breaks my heart.. he looks so sad..I keep trying to reassure him but
they know.. Raelynn loves my boys and I know she will take good care
of them.. I dont worry knowing theyll be with her.. She will watch over
them for me... She has been so good to me..I dont know what I would
do with out her..

All this packing and trying to help being in this chair, is NOT an easy
thing.. There are so many boxes around, that I get stuck constantly.
My wheel will turn and there I sit..cant budge.. I get so tired so easy.
Its maddening.. I try so hard to do this stuff and to help.. and I just
am not much good at it.. Every thing I do takes me forever..since I
have to make a dozen moves to one step...

I dont know if the homeless shelter will have a computer or not.. I hope
so, then..they may not.. If I cant take mine there, then I wont be back
online until I move into the house. I honestly cant wait to do that. I will
get my sister In Law Yvonne to come and help me.. Shes really good..
and so is Raelynn.. it will be a good thing.. and next summer? I will have
my flowers and a place to sit outside.. All this has gotten me back in
touch with both my brothers.. so maybe that will be a good thing too.. I
sure need it to be..

If I can get online at all..I will be posting..hopefully next week I will be
back here for sure if not sooner.. Thank all of you so much for all your
love and support and worry and care for me.. I am so blessed to have
so many dear wonderful friends.. I am so deeply grateful.. and I thank
God for each and every one of you... Until we meet again.. its time
to say "NITEY NITE" Sending hugs n kisses n all kinds a good stuff lol

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? LUV YA!!! & Thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,Honey,
    Hope this reply gets through - I am absolutely delighted that things seem to be working your way - at last. I hope the move goes well and that you are not too exhausted at the end of it all. Maybe HUD will help with the rent?? I really hope so, otherwise things will be very tight. Still, you've had the "down" now lets hope this is the start of the "up".
    Take care, Hon, lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not sure if you will get this message but congrats, I just knew you would be strong enough to see this through. Remember God only gives us what we can handle and no more. I have been through the wringer with his challenges and I am still here. The latest one is my mammo showed something new and I will know later today if the cancer is back or if I have new calcium build up from the scar tissue. I am hoping the latter. Take care and i will watch for your return. Also , I will post on here later today my results so if you get to a puter you will know. Much love and hugs, Sassy

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is Good Lois !! I am so happy for you !! I wish you didnt have to go to the shelter and I wish that the house was ready for you to move in -- BUT the upside is you have a home !!! Hurry up and get back here so we can be sure that you are ok !!!
    Hugs and much love
    God Bless

    Dibs

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois God is so awesome to meet our needs. And getting in touch with your brothers is awesome. Having family and friend is a blessing.
    I am so happy for you...God bless you even more... No matter where we are at we can tell other about Jesus and what he has done for us....Mary Crites

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois Hi hun Just back to let you know it's not cancer again...lol..I am so blessed Sassy

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Good luck, Lois. Let us know how you are doing when you can. We will all be thinking of you.

    I am so very thankful for Donnie, Raelynn, and the others who have helped you.

    Good luck this week,

    Gray

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker