ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

~Did Lots Today :-)~


What a day today..wow.. we got a lot done.. Donnie &
Dawn came over, then Raelynn and her sister...Donnie
went and got a load of stuff from the storage. We all
worked really hard..but lots was accomplished today..I
would guess we are about half way.. Then once all is in
here, then it has to be redone and sorted for yard sale
stuff and I am sure there will be alot of stuff... I just have
TOO much!!!

I got a phone call today from St. Vincent DePaul Society
and they Delivered a stove and fridge and a clothes dryer
to me..ALL free.. The stove is really nice..just needs cleaned
and I checked the burners..they all work..The fridge is just
what I wanted.. Its a very small one..just enough for what I need
all I keep in it is soda anyway... Donnie really liked it..thought
it would be great for his all season room..!! lol..I
told him to get me another and maybe ill let him have this one..
I think it is just about brand new as well..I really like it.. We all
worked so hard.. I owe Donnie and Dawn big time...Raelynn
she has worked her butt off and so did Dolly ..her sister..Was
so nice of her to come and help..she doesnt do a whole lot so
it gave her a little time away ..She is very nice.. I like her and she
is so good to Raelynn.. Dolly has a new KIA..and lets Raelynn
use it anytime she needs to..

Raelynn needs a vehicle badly..She doesnt have one at all now..
If I can help her get one I will..I dont know how..but maybe I can get
one donated to me and then she can use it when she needs to..She
got another client..he wants her to work 40 hrs a week 8 a day..She
said she could come here after every day and then come on saturday
and do the heavier stuff..She said it wouldnt be a long term job so I
will go along and let her work out a schedule that she can work with..
she needs a car..That cop that sold her that last one for 900.oo i would
tell him off but she doesnt want to..Only lasted her 3 months..I sure
would tell him about it.. He told her it was in great shape! Ya..the
whole steering thing fell out almost killed them..Id go to that guy real
fast..

My sister came with Stanley..I guess me telling him how bad he was
not coming to see me in a YEAR.. and he hasnt..hes still an ugly old
fart tho lol..no no Stanley is ok..hes good to my sister and thats what
matters..hes a good man.. She brought me some of the most gorgeous
curtains too!! I wish I could get up there to put them up tho!! they are
so pretty ..burgundy lace,, just what I wanted.. She brought some nice
lacy white ones too I may put in the bedroom or bathroom...It will be
nice when its all done.. I am in the living room now on my desk..it looks
good in here too.. I will have room for most everything..I hope lol..It
will be fine.. I liked it even when it was empty...lol...Shirley brought me
a fried fish dinner..and WOWOW was it good.. I ate so much I am
READY for a nap now..no I am ready for BED... i got up at 5 am wide
awake and no one was online ..so I played solitaire.. I like that game.


Well this gorgeous weeble is going to head over there into my bed
room and turn on that cable tv and watch it.. Its still early but I bet I
dont see alot of tv lol..I have no schedule so I can do this ..I LOVE it..
Nitey Nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..& thanks..

Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker