ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

~I Made It ...ONE more TIME~!~


Well..I made it ONE more time AGAIN~!~ I will say it loudly I am so
glad I found a HOME!...I have NEVER in all my life..had feelings like
those I cant even describe..the devastation and hurt to my soul..that
I felt I had betrayed my own self... ONLY good thing that came out of
this stress is well..Dont I look THINNER??? See? I've lost a few. I DO
NOT recommend this diet..trust me lol...Im using my vanity and its
up by the west wall in the living room and I have my puter there just
for the time being...It works..Of course that is my boy...Dutch...hes
back to himself already..In the widow and double treat its right where
I am too...hes happy...LittleBoy, hes great...his usual Garfield self...the
basement is off limits to them though..The next photo is what I see out
of the window..that is a super busy street...

My house is small..4 rooms...and not large ones..but its fine for just
me..I do need things though, like a stove and refridgerator, and
curtains, and a better phone. The landlord, Chris, said he would
paint and asked a color of course I said white..he said he would
do the painting too..and fix the door and I can take up the carpet
if I want to.. Hes being really nice.. The kitchen is the deepest
shade of blue you can imagine..and one wall in the livingroom
is yellow and white...plus a window needs fixed..but THE most
important I need is a ramp..and a free one..but I just dont know
where to get it..I have called 4 or 5 places..with no luck...I have
to have one.... I also want to get a cell phone..alone here if I had
no phone I could be in trouble...I worry about that...Donnie
says I cant have a gun, so I may get a dog lol...I dont know WHY
he would get nervous knowing I had a GUN! go figure :-)

Well the good Lord has smiled on me once again..and I want to
say THANKS...I have never gotten so many wonderful letters
and emails and phone calls.. Y'all are the greatest...This is one
of the first places I came to when I got online.. I could NOT
have done this without you.. Y'all are my blessings...I'm so
grateful...

Time for bed, and sweet dreams..I can sleep again..now that
my boys are here with me..so can they...We made it...but
quitters never win do they? Nitey nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya! and Thanks...

Always, Lois****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

5 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI LOIS AND RAYLYNN.
    OH I AM THRILLED THAT YOU ARE AGAIN IN YOUR OWN PLACE..GOD HAS A WAY OF PROVIDING WHAT WE NEED,WHEN HE THINKS WE NEED IT... I SEE THAT YOU HAVE A YARD.. I KNOW GRAM ALWAYS LOVED HERS UP UNTIL THE END. I HAVE NEEN CHECKING EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE MADE IT BACK... WELCOME HOME
    LOVE AND REGARDS
    RICHARD.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning....I will hopefully see you today Raelynn. :-) Everyone is so pleased that you kept them updated I am too..What would I do without you? Be in a mess probly lol.. :-)

    Hi Richard! so nice to hear from you..and I hope you will stay in touch. Yes, I am really enjoying the nice big yard and the trees..just the greatest..

    When we are all done fixing it will be a nice little place..Screened in front porch too! :-) Just have to get a ramp now lol...Take care..
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    It's so great that you're getting settled again. God Bless You. You're so lucky to have Raelynn - what a friend she is. Can you post a picture of her on the blog page so everyone can see what she looks like. After all, we've heard so much about her.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,Honey,
    Just a quicky to say thank you to Raelynn for keeping us in touch with you - Raelynn, just feel your shoulders, you may find you have some wing buds there!!!
    I must dash, six scallywags are about to descend on the peace of Exford and I must go and get the new door on the under stairs cupboard (Sorry, closet!! really, these darned Limeys!!)
    Take care, Hon. Lots of love and great big hugs from Raife

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, if Raelynn will stay still long enough for me to take a photo I will lol...shes steady on the go..

    Raife, your gonna love every minute of the time those 6 grandkids are there especially that brand new one...

    take care and have a good day...
    always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker