ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 23, 2006

~Weird~


Talk about weird..but my feet have been cold all day..Really!
I used to hate when my feet got cold, it seemed once they did
I was just cold all over. I have sneezed a dozen times today
and feel sometimes like I am getting a cold..Well I would be
surprised if I didnt get one, almost every kid there in that place
had a cold or coughed or something..They contaminated
everyone, they were everywhere..its almost a week so maybe
I havent caught anything..I got a nice hot cup of coffee that
warms me up...or tea..I like that Earl Gray..I grew up on tea my
mom being born in the UK and so many of the family..they all
drank tea...

Looks like I was a carrier, Dawn has a bad cold and so does
Donnie.. He called earlier to check on me.. I told him I have to
have my stuff out of storage by the 31st. I hope we can do it
in 2 trips so that I can direct where its going and it wont be so
overwhelming since I know most of it wont fit.. I dread the thought
of my mothers dining room table down the basement but I dont
know where else to put it..Its such a nice table..but I dont have
room for a table, the kitchen is just too small...ok quaint lol...

I had cable internet hooked up today and I have to say it sure does
spoil you..Dial up is so slow its amazing..I know the same feeling
when I would use an industrial sewing machine then go home and
try to sew on my slow pokey one..big difference. I think I will leave
my computer here in the living room I didnt have alot of stuff in it
before anyway...Its so easy to get more stuff but it sure is hard to
downsize..what do you get rid of when you are a KNOWN pack
rat that saves everything...My ex used to tease me about that..I
always was holding onto something"just in case" lol...I was bad.

We are sposed to have some snow showers..which means we
will get buried or get none at all...best way to tell is to just look
out the window..I dont mind the snow at all..but I feel for those
that drive in it..I remember when I had to..I didnt like it...The joys
of living in snow country..I dont mind it at all...

The boys are looking at me wondering why I havent given them
their canned food today and all I can say is "oops..I forgot" they
sure let me know though..I better feed them or they will get me
later when Im trying to sleep lol...Nitey Nite..

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks..
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

5 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I have sent you some pictures of me and my family..it will be coming from marycrites@sbcglobal.net e-mail address...
    It so nice of you to take pictures of yourself and your pets...Mary

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I started work Monday. 9-5pm in a home where they are trying to get clients. I e-mailed my friend in a hospital to see if the house could get some of the dischargees. I didn't hear yet so I will give them time.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Lois,
    Love yesterday's pic. It's one of your best!! and all by accident.
    The Scallywags went home this morning, so I've got the computer to myself again.
    Sounds as though you are letting the temperature in your new home get a bit low - maybe that's why your "feet" are feeling cold?
    Remember, Echinacea for colds - builds up the imune system.
    Take care, Hon. Lots of love snd great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    It was frustrating trying to diagnose your computer with you yesterday. I think that we got to the end of the line without me being there. I certainly would come to fix it if I could.

    Earl Gray. That's a great name foe tea, if I say so myself. Unfortunately I don't like the bergamot in it myself. I guess I'm no Earl. I am coming down with a bad cold too. I must have neglected to disinfect the keyboard after chatting with you.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi..Well its fixed..I hate when that
    happens..I need to keep a supply of batteries here..

    Mary I got the photos and thank you I will be writing to you in the morning..so very nice to hear from you...

    Momar..you stay so busy..

    Thanks for writing! and all the help :-)
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker