ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

~Guess Who's Back?~

Good Morning.... Its 8 am...I am in my house, I am back online, and I
have my boys here with me... There is so much to tell you...Ive felt
things I did NOT know I could feel.. I saw and listened to stories that
could break your heart...it was a horribly sad, but beautiful place.

This is just to say hello..Im back..I will post tonite...and start this long
saga of what its like to be homeless....but well..you know me.. I get so
far down..and I WILL fight to get back up..and that I guess is the main
thing..I AM back...And I am, really, grateful... :-)

Raelynn, well...I just have NO idea what I would have done without
her...She has gone above and beyond and has proven to be more than
just a care provider. She is the best...My boy, Donnie, well..what can I
say..hes my boy....great man...he brought my 3rd baby back to me..
he took great care of this..I only got here and it was the 2nd thing I
had back after my boys... They missed me so bad..both laid all over
me and follow me around.. Dutch is such a KID~ already in stuff he
knows NOT to do...Theyre back..all that matters..just like me..

See you later tonite..same bat time..same bat channel as before!!!
I love that Batman movie....lol...

Say,, Thanks to all of you too..Your show of support..well.. I just
LUV YA~~~~!!!!! Thanks... :-) I sure missed you :-)

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? Love ya & thanks ~!~

Always,
Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

11 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    You're Back!

    How wonderful!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    It's great to see you back. I'm so glad that you have housing again. You and the cats must be floating on air.

    Raelynn really stands out as someone of the very highest character. What a treasure!

    That was really nice of her to let us know what was going on- we were all worried about you. I have been getting emails from all the people who I had contacted about legal and housing issues- not that I was in the end the least bit helpful to you.

    Welcome back!

    -Gray

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Gray~~~!!!! So nice to hear from you...YOU were MOST helpful to me..just being my friend was the best thing you could do, but all your other hard work was noted and greatly appreciated my friend....we will chat soon...have a good day hon..thanks again...
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back hun it's good to see you smiling. I wish you well in your new home and Thank god that you are safe and have such wonderful friends. Take Care, Hugs Sassy

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Sassy! nice to hear from you..This, I have to say was an experience of a lifetime..only 1 per person hopefully...all is ok..be hard but I can do it if I am very careful...

    Thank you so much for your kind words and concern my friend :-) have a good day.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Lois
    It is absolutely great to have you back. Let's hope you have now reached a "plateau of tranquility" and that things will go right for you from now on.
    What an absolute treasure Raelynn has turned out to be, Bless her dear heart. Such a true friend in times of trouble. They don't come any better than that.
    Take care, Honey, I hope and pray that all will be well now.
    Lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife, thanks honey, I am so glad this is over, I just hope it stays this way.. Lots to do here and things to get..I need to have a housewarming and repair party..and YOU are invited ~!~
    Hope all is well by you..take care and thanks so much for being such a dear friend.. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dearest dear one ***+*
    How wonderful to see you back on track again ***+*
    I write to you on a borrowed hotel-line.... So slow, but who is in a rush when he meets his loved one?
    I have missed you, and still do, cause i have not got a chat program.... But now i have the knowledge, and thats a good part for me. Kisses on the butt, kisses on the legs, kisses on the hands, on the mouth and on the shoulders..... Kisses all over the whole sweet you, my dearest Lois. Love and hugs from the northern sweden.
    KAO
    Your own Rob

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob, so very nice to hear from you and know you are ok... Things are getting better daily and I could not have done it with out all of my friends and Raelynn and Donnie & Dawn, and Dolly and and and and...
    Take good care sweetie and please keep in touch.... :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just awesome to see you are on the computer again and in your home. God is so good. I like your new pictures...I know you will love the house so much better then an apartment...MaryCrites

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary, so very nice to hear from you..Yes, one more time the Lord has helped me through as I knew He would..This was a bad thing, but I gained alot though..many new wonderful friends...like you :-) have a good day.
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker