ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

~Torture~

Well I fixed my computer..it was mad at me for changing
keyboards and the mouse. the batterys went dead in the
keyboard and thats what started it all...It sure gave me
fits..I think I asked everyone what could possibly be wrong
and Raife says well puters are fussy had I changed any
thing..and I had..I hope that is what was wrong I sure panic
when it acts up..To get online with my old computer and
it being windows 98.. and dial up..well talk about torture..
This xp and cable spoils you..
I havent heard anything about the grant and I will give Que
a call tomorrow and see if I can find out the status on
things..I need to know so I can do some serious planning..
I hate not knowing but its been a week now..they should
know something pretty soon.. I sure hope I can find a small
stove and fridge, and get a freezer..I hope I can get a
washer and dryer..but It all depends on this grant..I cant
afford to spend a extra dime until I know so I can make
adjustments for the bills this winter..They have to be paid.
The gas is what I am worried about.. I hope this grant goes
through..More prayers needed please :-)
Donnie and Raelynn both came over after work and met at
the storage, she loaded up her sisters suv and Donnie did
the truck and got me some ice..and batterys..I am going to
get a huge supply of them j;ust to keep that way Im safe...
Talk about alot to do..I wish I had my power chair this rug
just wears me out..I have to push so hard to move it makes
my arms ache..I offered to let Donnie try so he could see
just how NOT easy it is... I will use my power chair..Just
needs a new charger..and I may call and get one ordered..
and a riser for the potty..this one is so low I bet its a good
2 inches lower than my chair..talk about a workout to get
back into my chair..its not easy doing that either ..Give me
2 months fighting this carpet and potty and Ill be SUPER
strong lol...
Well I have alot to do and I am already tired , I do have
my TV connected but I cant change the channels..Donnie
tried to fix it but it didnt work..I will have to call comcast
again tomorrow..They came today to see what was wrong
and I told him I think I fixed it..I wish I had my tv here then
he could have fixed what ever is wrong since I cant get
any other channel..but 1..guess its better than NONE!!
Well anyone wants to come and help move and unpack
and put stuff away..PLEASE come for a visit..Theres a
nice Super 8 motel just a few blocks down the street..I
sure could use the help...REALLY !!! Im off to put stuff
away and assure the boys its ok to come out again..
Nitey Nite...
Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv Ya..and Thanks..
Always, Lois ****


God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps it is the ionosphere acting up. I did not much good luck today Wednesday either. The padlock at work was sticky and difficult to remove from the gate. The next door neighbor who is a crack-head was fixing a car and banging with a hammer after 10:30pm (22:30)It's against the law - oh well.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar..always something..The street outside is one of the main ones through here and quite busy and noisy..ill get used to it..
    Hows the orange door? lol..i still havent seen it you know..
    have a good one.. I got cable..phone is free now all the time :-)
    Always,Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker