ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

~More Problems~

Well my computer wont boot up.stays blank. I have NO idea what is
wrong. I am using my old one and dial up. I just cant imgaine what is
wrong with it. Its not an old computer that it should do this..The monitor
says No Signal. The monitor is ok im using it on this old puter.. I have
had one problem after the other today.. I hate this..

Raelynn was just here said there was another lock put on my storage
room. I have No idea why that was done if the rent was paid up to the 1st.
I have such a headache. Seems things are piling up again..I only have a
week now to get my things out of there..and only Donnie to help wont
be good..Raelynn started another job so she will be busier now too..I
seem to have endless problems.. I just hope this post works.. Maybe I
should just go to bed... then I will be up 50 times.. I just hope I can
find someone to fix my puter.. I need about 3 strong people to come
and move me in and get me settled..lol..Any Volunteers? lol...

Well I am not going to push this puter either..I got my new one cuz
this one was bad..Hopefully I will be here tomorrow.. I can always
be reached thru Yahoo mail..its consistent..lol..not like me...
Nitey Nite... cross your fingers..and PRAY!!! :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

3 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Lois,
    At the risk of getting thumped - I suppose there is not a switch on the back of your computer that has been "Boy-ed" or a plug out of its socket, ditto? Can you hear the cooling fans run? Do the lights on the front come on? Pity I cant e-mail my son to you, he'd fix it in a jiffy and for a friend of his Dad's it would be a freeby!!!
    Hope you-all get that 'puter sorted. It really is about time Sod let you off the hook, isn't it?
    Take care, Hon. Lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Good morning to you. I hope you have a more setled day.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, I just have all kinds of problems dont i? you have Got to be tired of me having them and whining about them as much as I AM !!! lol.. :-) *sigh*

    Wasnt too bad a day, lots to do though..and I am tired..

    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker