ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

~I Think I Could Do It~


I
ts a cold rainy sunday, but I am enjoying it..I cant wait for
tomorrow when cable will be on and I can get some other
things lined up..like finding out when Chris is going to paint.
I think I could do it..Id probly be slow but, I bet I could if I had
a long handle on the roller..lol...Id try to anyway...The bedroom
is ok..it doesnt need it...and I guess I will leave the carpet
down, and just use my power chair, soon as I get the charger
fixed. I think I have placed my furniture in here at least 4 times
good thing its not here, to be steady moving it lol.. Well there
is only 2 walls the couch could go on, but I have too much
for this house..My mothers dining room table & chairs I will
have to put in the basement there is just no room up here
for it.. I think come spring I may have a huge yard sale..lol...
I have that electric chair I cant use, I will have to do alot of
thinning out lol..Im a pack rat...

I may try to set up my old sewing machine that is in the cabinet
and see about making some lap quilts.. and selling them..
Be Christmas pretty soon, and I do make some really pretty
ones..they arent really hard to make...Im seriously thinking
about it..just to have some extra cash too..I am worried about
this gas bill that everyone has put me in fear of..so I may do
that...I might have enough room in my bedroom to do that..
I just need more room for canned goods etc why I thought of
a cabinet...with shelves...so many little things..

These new blinds sure look nice..Raelynn was here a bit
ago and has gone to the store for me...I cant get a lot since
I dont have any way to cook anything other than in the micro
wave ..Not having a tv sure is boring..I actually fell asleep at
8 pm last nite..lol..I forgot about my rule of no tea after 6...I
hate when I forget that lol...It sure is nice sleeping with my
boys again and playing with them..We were playing string
last night and all of a sudden we all jumped when we heard
this kind of moving sound..talk about 3 scaredey cats !! It
was the ice in the ice chest melting and moving..I had to
laugh tho..me and the boys all jumped at the same time..I
was the only one that said anything...they jumped and ran..
:-) its hard getting used to new noises when you know there
shouldnt be any...

The photo up top I accidentally took..I was trying to take a
photo of my blue kitchen and the cam slipped just as I
was staring out the window and my finger twitched and
there you see me daydreaming staring out the window lol..
thats me for ya...I was thinking of all I wanted to do and just
could NOT do it..and that is just so hard to handle..for me
anyway...But I thought it was a really nice photo..I hope
you like it.. I did put that button over there on the side today,
I honestly really didnt want to but so many have asked and
suggested I do..So there it is.. Your wish is my command...
lol..well I need some coffee and am going to play some
solitaire and go to bed early then monday will be here
faster!! works for me ...Nitey Nite.. :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya..and Thanks...
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..



3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    It's great to see you back, Lois. Due to some problems at the telephone switching station I have had not home internet access since Thursday and will not have it again for a few days, so it's nice to be at work and able to read your new entries.

    I'm so gald to see you in your house, and hope that you are able to become well-equipped before too long.

    Your lap quilt idea sounds like a good one.

    Thanks for posting those lovely photographs!


    -Gray

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Gray! good to hear from you...I am getting my cable back today so will free up my phone again...

    Ive been trying to round up the things I need..slow but sure...Im so glad you liked the photos..

    Hope all is ok by you..take care.
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois I like that new picture you took, so glad you were in that pictures....making lap quilt sound good... keep your spirit up my friend. It take time to get your home the way you like it.... moveing is one thing I never want to do again...I have help my chidlren move, and it to much work now... When I was young I could move everything in one day if I had 1 person to help me... but I have been here in this house for 34 years and it two story. I keep way to many thing too...just in case I need them...God bless you my friend......Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker