ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

~Stinky Kitties~


Cats are wonderful animals.. I love my boys..today, its
funny. I was sitting at the computer..and this horrible odor
came slowly creeping in by me.. All of a sudden here comes
Dutch running at full out..he flies thru the living room, into the
bedroom, and back again almost falling as he takes the turn
to go to the bathroom.. I listen.. and I hear him start to scratch
at his litter box.. Which, every time this cat uses his box, well
he has to scratch at the sides, walls, anywhere for at least 10
minutes..depending on how badly it smells.. He stayed in there
for a LONG time burying what ever that was that gave off that
horrible odor, and every time I use air freshner I say "thanks"
lol..great invention...

Well THAT is the reason why cats bury their stinkies...Well it was
bad today, i mean so bad that cat couldnt stay IN there long
enough to bury it,, but had to take a running break for fresh air
before he tackled burying it.. I have NO Idea what he ate that
did what EVER that did to his stomach..I did take note on the
kind of canned food I gave him tho.. Bet I dont get that again..
I laughed so hard at him though.. He ran so fast like something
horrible was after him... Hes so bad...Heck of a subject for a
blog hey? Cat "Stuff"? lol... :-) well its just all part of the daily
fun here...

I have been trying every day to get a little more done..but I just
cant reach anything and its so frustrating.. My sis gave me the
most beautiful burgundy lace curtains, I cant Wait to see them
up.. I KNOW how pretty they will be when I get this room all done
the way I see it in my minds eye... My stove will have to go back,
I am going to just use a hot plate instead, and save up and I
can maybe get a small freezer.. I saw one online only 5 cubic foot,
but would be perfect for me, holds a week or more of frozen stuff
be plenty for me...But they are also $300.oo..the one I saw online
was.. Alot but really worth it...and that size I could
keep right next to the fridge, get a work table for the other stuff
or a cart with shelves under for the appliances.. I would be set..
I THINK lol...

I called and got trash hauling set up, every wednesday morning
it will be picked up.. Im glad.. Raelynn went and got a garbage
can for me.. Now I need a volunteer to come and spend a couple
days with me to get things put away. Alma and Pete are going to
come over saturday and paint.. Im hoping maybe sunday or monday
then we can get the rest of the stuff out of storage. I need to have
this stove hauled out of the kitchen now, but since I cant they will
come and get in on saturday, and a new idea will have to happen
to transform my kitchen into a workable place. It can be done..but
will take time, effort and of course that one HUGE word..MONEY.
Slowly but surely I will get a freezer. just take time, if my grant goes
through I can maybe get one in a couple months..Food is high on
my list of things to get though...Raelynn has already said about
ONLY eating fries and gravy lol...well.. Its my favorite and I cant
wait to eat them again...be hard to eat them in front of the tv like
I used to that I really enjoyed..was like not eating alone. I think
thats why many people do that...its like having company while you
eat.. If I had my power chair I could carry stuff.

Well I have some clean clothes I have to hang up before Dutch
decides it is a good pillow to lay on.. LB has a new spot in a box
with one of my blankets..he and his girlfriend occupy that box..He
just came through here a bit ago, whining ..looking for her.. He
came back a few minutes later dragging her along ..Pitiful bunch
we are lol.. Nitey Nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    I will always remember this as the cat poop post! But as a cat owner I understand.

    Good luck with all the setting up today. And thanks for the photos of the last few days.

    -Gray

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Morning Gray~!~
    Never know what your gonna find here hey? :-) your most welcome for the photos.. I found my disposable camera and Im going to have someone take some of the outside of the house for me..since i still dont have a ramp...
    hope you have a good day :-)
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker