ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 30, 2007

~I HAVE A TOMAHTOE!~ :-)

Now, do you see that little thing there? that's MY TOMATO!!!
Anyone touches that little jewel is dead meat let me tell ya.. They
are very droopy as Penny watered but they hadnt picked up yet.
THey hadnt been watered since Friday and as hot as its been,
well they sure were thirsty...There are a couple other buds on it,
so I will have some tomahtoes as Raife calls them.. I cant wait for
fried green ones..and from the reports im getting, soon ,,, very soon,
they will have tomahtoes every where.. plus all sorts of other good
veggies..

Tonites post is going to be short, as I am having some VERY
unexpected company, I got a phone call just as I finished working
on some photos for tonite and it was my Dolly, Kelli,, she is on
her way, with of all people..guess who?? Yup.. Her Papa..he drove
ALL the way up here from Louisiana and she was just down there
last week!!! I have no idea why he is up here. I will when they get
here.. I half way expect his brother may not be doing good.. He
lives down by Indianapolis , 4 hours south of me..in Indiana.. I
think breathing problems. Beau, and Willie are the last 2 out
of the 7 children in their family..Plus I know he will go and see my
brother Frank ..either on his way here or after he leaves...

It will be good to see Willie, its been about 3 years or so.. and I am
glad hes taking the time this time to come and see me. Hes been up
here before to see Kelli AND my brother and not bothered to even
say hi.. I tell him..Im your EX wife.. you got no need to be afraid of me.
It will be good to see him...and of course my girl..shes such a sweet
kid..hard working just like her dad.. She says "Gran, I flew all the way
down there to Papa's and he followed me back" We laughed..she
wasn't expecting him either..I have no idea how long hes staying, he
is staying at Kelli's I guess If she has room now that her sister Amber
is staying with her...Shes at work..I dont know if Kelli will have the
baby with her or if Jorge is coming with them.. .. I will soon find out!

I have lots to tell you tomorrow Lori was here today and Penny and
those 2 girls..God Love em..they worked hard to day. and moved
my kitchen around. Theyre here and I have to go..I will give a full
report tomorrow..same bat time.same bat channel!! This should
be interesting..Now he can see this GORGEOUS WEEBLE !!!
"Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya. and thanks !!!!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FamilY: I have family from Omsk in Siberia to Crackow, Poland. to San Francisco. So many cousins, some even in my city. Mostly we never talk, or even write. Some families have newsletters - we are so dis- united.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have plenty of those green tomato to eat my friend...those red tomato of our has been wonderful to eat...Saturday we bought some veg at the farmer market... and it next to all gone now, but for 2 small squash...that 20 dollars didn't last long.Lot of good eating.
    Enjoy your friend Lois, what a blessing they can be.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you had a wonderful time with your visitors. I attended a family picnic on Sunday with some new found cousins - I didn't know they existed until a couple of months ago when a cousin in New Zealand put me in touch with them - and guess what! - some of them live only 6 miles from where I live!!! We had a wonderful time at the picnic - over 40 new cousins were there - good job there wasn't a name quiz at the end - I would have been in a muddle trying to remember all the names :) My Christmas card list will be much longer this year.
    Love Julie x

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    I have family all over and it would be so wonderful to meet them all. yes, its sad..have a family reunion.

    Hi Mary~~!
    I I love fresh veggies..thats one of the great things about summer...We had a very nice visit..was good to see my ex husband again...

    Hi Julie!!!
    So nice to hear from you.. Family is a good thing..I would love to meet mine that are over there...I
    know what you mean about names.. Im not good at it either...

    Good to hear from y'all..hope you have a great evening! thanks... :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker