ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

~My Visitors~


Well there is a photo of my company last nite..My 2 grands,
Amber on the left, in the pink..mom of Kirsten there in the
center, and Kelli there on the right in the blue..Kirsten is my
great grand.. In the center there, is my 2nd husband, Willie.
He drove up to lower Indiana to see his brother Beau, and being
this close to up here, he wanted to see the great grands, we
have 3 now, with Nikki's new baby boy, just born a few weeks
ago.. Willie has a daughter with 2 daughters, his own, but he is
closer to our Kelli and Nikki and Amber than her.. through no fault
of his own...
We had a great visit and they stayed for way over an hour.Kirsten
had fallen asleep on the drive up here and they woke her..as the time
went on that sweet baby got so tired, and cranky, I will admit she is a
tad spoiled, and if she doesn't get her way, she can let out an ear
piercing scream that will make you like the sound of nails going down
a black board let me tell you.. Shes a Cutie though.. I was amazed at
how much she looks like her mom..Amber is only 17...Kirsten is just a
tad over a year? Im not sure! boy that is NOT good is it?
This is our Amber..isnt she a beauty? shes such a sweet girl.
I warned them last nite that Gran was going to take pictures..so
they were prepared.. Amber was sayin "Gran, don't take one of
me..." well I did anyways...
This is my Dolly, Kelli... I used my webcam on this photo and I
used the digital on Ambers..You can tell the difference, I didn't
take the time to adjust the focus is part of the problem..and I
think this is one I took off the video I made of them.. I got photos
anyway..and a video~!~
I don't need to tell you it took me forever to decide which photos
I was going to put here.. I wanted to share my girls with you. I
hope one day that Nikki can come by and all 3 grands and all 3
great grands and I can take some more photos...
There are all 3 of my honeygirls..Amber is there on the left,
Kelli in the middle, and Nicole on the right.. This was taken
I would say about 4 years ago..im not sure.. But its a very
good one of all 3 of them..I don't think there are that many..
The photo had been damaged and I had a hard time to touch
up the bad spots..Arent they just beautiful? they are 2 years
apart..Kelli is 23 now..Nikki is 20..and Amber will be 18 soon.
Beautiful young women..Im proud to say I am their Gran.. :-)
I couldn't be closer to them if they were my blood...Im so glad
that Barb and Bill have shared Donnie with me.. hes added so
much to my life.... :-)

My kitchen..I want you to know..moving this stuff around? Having
my table like it is now? I wish I had done this when I first moved in..
I have room now to cook! lots of room around my hotplate !!.. I
made a big pot of spaghetti sauce, and I want you to know JUST
how GOOD it smells in here.. I may do more cooking now.. I will
have Penny take a couple photos of me in the kitchen by my table.
A friend asked me about that the other day, how I fix my meals and
cook, work in my kitchen,, which I havent really talked about..well I
have about all my messes I create in there.. but I will have Penny
take some..Tomorrow is the FIRST ! Yippee!!! Boy Im glad too.. My
food stamps will be in..I can get a FEW things for my freezer..Im
glad..

Well my honeygirls left, went home..and Willie is on his way back to
Indiana to see his brother Beau, then he is going back home to Ruston,
Louisiana .. He has his own business down there, tree service of course.
And I will honestly say, he is one of the VERY best tree men in the
business.. I bet he spit when he saw the condition of my trees..Im
surprised he didn't comment..Oh yes he did..said that roof looked
bad and that it was probly from that tree branch up there that kept
scraping the roof...I told him I have a leak.. Speaking of LEAKS..well
I think it was the 25th that Mr. Chris phoned dunning me for his rent
that "I have to pay my mortgage payment Lois " well he must not have
been late on it then..he sure didn't rush over here.. Well he will come
by now.. I got a call from Lori today, said "Lois, the copy of the lease
you gave me is not signed..it has to be signed to be valid".. I didn't
realize it wasn't.. I know I never signed one.. Chris just handed it to
me said it was my copy..he didn't either. So you watch he will show up..
He just drives me nuts.what a hell of a way to do business and deal with
people..he does me this way and they have over 80 houses? wow, I
wonder if their houses are in the condition mine is.. I bet those poor
people that had that tree fall on theirs , I bet they still havent gotten it
fixed as slow as Kenny is.. pitiful.. I will fix this .. I will.. its getting old
already.. In 2 months..I will have been here a year... doesn't seem that
long..and I still am not settled in..

Im settling in to the kitchen and having some of that spaghetti..I wish
y'all could come have dinner with me.. that's how good this stuff is
gonna be I know it.. and I would gladly share.. "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya..and Thanks!!!!!
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

6 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is great when family visits. My dad used to say - these moments happen so quickly then they become memories. I remember visiting my parents and they really made weak coffee. So does my brother. My daughter makes strong espresso. She is coming to visit in a couple of months.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy for you Lois, seeing people you love or have loved is awesome. It is good to remember the past and all it wonderful memories.
    Thank for all the pictures you put in here...love to see you cooking in the kitchen too...

    I'm wanting to change my kitchen around too, everything in the same place from the beginning when we first moved in 1972. I still have lot of planing to see if it will all work out or not...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    It was great that your folks visited like that. Must have made your day! Loved the pics - thank you!
    Glad you've got your kitchen how you want it at last. Its the only way, in a new home, you have to live in it for a while before you find out just where to put everything.
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    Yes I really enjoyed that.. It was good to see Willie again..and its always so nice to see my honeygirls..We have to make all the good memories while we can. there will be a time when we cant make them and need the ones we have made... I know you will enjoy your daughters visit..

    Hi Mary~!
    Yes it is.. I enjoyed that..I cant wait to really get my kitchen in order.. I hate messes..lol..We both need carpenters Mary.. lol...

    Hiya Raife!
    Yes, this way seems to be 100 times better and I especially enjoy looking out side while I am eating.. the boys love having another window to look out of too..

    So good to hear from you.. Hope you have a nice day :-) thanks for writing.. means alot to me :-D

    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    That sounds like you had a really nice visit. It's great having all those kids around.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Well hey Gray!! how are ya Honey?? so nice to hear from you. Yes.. I wish I had my sewing machine up and running boy could i make that baby girl the belle of the ball..I love to sew clothes for little girls.. Kelli had sun dresses I made her..had matching panties..she would show everyone her dress that matches her panties LOL..

    Hope your having a good day!
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker