ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 02, 2007

~Problems~

Well Penny has major problems with her transmission..It wont
shift..Her sis Kathy brought her by here this morning for her to
just get caught up and to get my new prescription at the drug
store, then she will be here tomorrow to get the food box for me.
I feel bad for Penny that her van is having trouble..she depends
on it..and sadly no one is a mechanic that she knows that will
offer to help her..and I know nothing about that OR who would
fix it..Donnie is the only mechanic I know and hes gone. I hope
she can get it fixed so it doesn't cost her a lot..so far she said
it may run about $80.oo which is a lot..considering she is just
making it her self..raising a 14 year old grandson is not cheap
or easy to do..and she needs her van..We all got problems..

So anyway today was a hurry day and she didn't have time to
help me take some photos..her van is more important.. I am
sure maybe tomorrow or Wednesday we will be able to.. She
did get to the pharmacy and got my new blood pressure patch.
I hope it works.. I read the directions..and its to be put on once
a week. I can handle that... I am NOT a pill taking person I never
have been..bring them to me..and watch to make sure I take
them..how they had to do in the hell home.. I take them but when
I don't have my pills in one of those daily dispensers.. I don't
know for sure if Ive taken them..so I don't..so I don't double
dose myself..its a vicious circle.. I just hope she can get it fixed.

I am having major problems with my mozilla firefox, and I use google
for my browser, its been acting funny..then wanted me to add a
yahoo toolbar that I already had.. Well to cut to the chase I got rid
of the tool bars..that fox lingo and yahoo and now.. I have LOST
ALL my bookmarks AND I cant save any now.. I don't know what
to do..or where to go to find out.. I am so not good with these
kind of problems..I panic then I try to calm down and think sanely
and with some shred of logic but It drives me nuts when this kind
of thing happens for NO reason! I had not done anything out of
the ordinary for mozilla to act up..and now to lose EVERY ONE
of my bookmarks? and ..to not save any.. all my music sites are
gone.. THAT is a disaster.. I looked on yahoo for one of my techy
friends.. so anyone reading this knows how I can fix this PLEASE
email me ASAP .. I cant stand when my computer gives me fits..
but to lose all my music sites that really upsets me.. I knew to
back up every thing..and that's what I should do and send it to
my yahoo mail..its always there..

Well this is a short but sweet...post tonite..I have to get this fixed
one way or the other..good thing Penny got my Blood Pressure
patch today cuz I can feel a headache already from this thing
acting up.. I may have to get out my computer for dummies book.
I just cant figure out what could have happened.. HELLPPPP..
Time to work on this and bid you all a "Nitey Nite"


Y'all have a good one now , Y'hear? love ya.. and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

ps.if you don't know the email to send help, its
God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

3 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow so many are having problem anymore...
    That will keep us praying. Sure hope Penny can get her van fixed without costing to much.

    I having a quiet evening, just resting here at home...took a little cold.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one, my honeypie!
    Dont panic, ill try to fix it for you!
    1. You go to "this computer" or "my computer" dunno what you call it in USA...
    2. Go to "local disc"
    3. Click on "documents and settings"
    4. Click on "user" (Thats you, mebbe you have some other name for that in your puter...Dunno)
    5. There it is " F A V O U R I T E S "
    There you are honey... Love can be provided in many forms, even as help with puters. You my dear have helped me many times, remember?
    Hope this will help you to get to your favourites. If dont, you still got one favourite left.... That guy in sweden!
    ; )
    Kisses all over my dear!
    ****+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary,
    I read about your town in the paper there, the link you sent..how awful..those poor people and the animals. sad.. wish I could help..

    Hello Dear Rob,
    I tried that but this is just so greek to me.. I asked a 'friend' to help last nite and he had other friends to help instead, I will just consider them lost and start all over..this time I will keep my favorite places in 2 places..Yahoo mail is the best place..

    Thanks for trying to help..so good to hear from you both..hope you have a good day..take care...
    Always, Lois ****

    ps.yes Rob, you are definitely a favorite.. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker