ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, July 06, 2007

~Up Early~

Im tired. I got up at 4:33 am..wide awake..and been up
since.. Ive not done anything today except try to find stuff
that I am seriously thinking has just walked off..we have
NO idea where it is.. I sat and looked at the photos of
my basement..just to see what I could see of what and
where stuff is..didn't do any good cuz the boxes were shut.
It is a mess down there..I asked Penny about that and I
think when Donnie was here for the fridge he wanted his
big tote bins, they are so handy, wish I had a dozen of
them for my material.. well..I think Donald moved every
thing around down there to get to the bins..He needed
them to go to Canada.. But I think HE is the culprit that
made my basement messy..

I worry every day about that material and batting down
there..all my sewing supplies.. I think I am going to watch
for these big bins or tote bins to go on sale and start to
get some just to put it in.. I have to hope that some day
I will be able to have a sewing room again..that's why I
hate to get rid of it.. I don't like thinking I will never sew
anymore.. I have all my life..that's the ONE thing that has
stayed consistent for me..and has provided me with a
nice source of income many times.. But I think these tote
bins would be good to keep my sewing stuff in..then I
wouldn't have to worry so much about it..

I dug out that box, no .no..Penny did, it was under the bed,
but that photo wasn't in it.. I have GOT to get this stuff
all in one spot.. I tried to clean out the table thing by my
bed and that was NOT easy..to see in it I had to bend
way over, cuz its low, and then there are 2 doors on it.. Its
so stuffed with stuff by the time I was bending up and down
taking stuff out I was give out! I put it up on the bed its easier
to move stuff down than up from the floor..I am missing some
photos and I have NO idea where to look for them.. I was so
bad before I took over half my photos out of my books! THEN
didn't have the brains to put them BACK..duh.. Im the one
makes these problems for myself cuz im lazy lol.. But that
bending is good exercise but..not that easy to do..and it wears
me out. so getting up so early and then all this stuff Im tired..

The week end and I have NO plans at all..the only thing changes
here is the date and the time..well my clothes too :-) but most
everything stays the same ..the reasons the week ends are a
bit different is that I don't see anyone at all.. All my company is
online..so I have no schedule and time has no meaning really.
If you could see the dents in the carpet from my wheels, they
are a tad deep..well hours every day for over 7 months now.. I
guess I would leave ruts in the carpet .. :-) Not a lot does change.
I didn't get to watch TV much last nite so maybe this week end
I will.. I start to log off after I check my mail for the last time and
then decide to play one more game of solitaire and that lasts
for not one, EVER..at least 6.. I have to play till I win one :-)

Penny made some great smelling spaghetti sauce for me..
I don't plan it for tonite, its for tomorrow. I want another PB &J
sandwich.. I enjoyed that one yesterday,, it had been ages
since I had one.. I wish I had some banana to put on it..That
would make it even better...Time for a PB&J and im posting
early and gonna log off early and NO spider solitare ..NOW,
my GORGEOUS WEEBLE words "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya..and thanks!!
Always,Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It been a very warm day here. I try to stay in the house as much as I can.
    It would be nice to have a 2 bedroom home, so you can use the extra room for a sewing room.
    I wish we had more bedrooms downstair. three upstair and one downstair. I don't climb the stair much anymore, just to hard on the knee.
    You have a great day Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I s'pose big polly-bags wouldn't do for your material, would they? They are not expensive and they can be sealed up, watertight. Or even black garbage can liners? As long as they don't get moved around and get torn, they would keep the damp out of the cloth.
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Its warm here, Yes I would love a bigger house would be so wonderful.I cant do stairs.. lol..

    Hi Raife,
    Yes that might work if they are super strong..That would work..I have to do something..

    Good to hear from you..
    Always,Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker