ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

~Different Angle~


I always seem to take photos over by my other desk and I got
to thinking its been awhile since ive taken any here by my desk
where I spend all of my waking hours.. :-) You see the boy HAD
to get in the photos.. LB is up on top the fridge, He seems to
love it up there and stays up there most of the time lately.. I
did manage to find a skirt that I don't think Ive worn for a photo in
a long time too.. Im running out of different ones :-) Disaster!
Heaven forbid I don't have a new skirt or outfit for a photo.. I
would be so sad :-) I seriously doubt that would happen...I
will have to take care to see that it doesnt tho :-)
The window there is the one I take most of my outside photos
from of the birds and squirrels and people coming and going.
Im glad I have that window there. Do you notice I have my hair
down today too.. I got that new hair piece that I really like and
I noticed the last few photos Ive had it on..So you know me, I
have to keep changing things... Its getting very long though ..
I called to find out about a beauty shop that is prepared for a
wheel chair and would you believe I cant find one? Not in this
town.. What do other women do that are in chairs if there are
no beauty shops for them..
I used to go to the beauty shop once a week when I was in the
hell home..This sweet woman would come in, they had a shop
right in the building and it wasn't but a few dollars to go.. She
was really good with those dear ladies, she would put some
make up on them and lipstick and just get them all dolled up
and they just loved it.. A lady came in to do nails too...I had
long ones then like I do now.. Im amazed every day I havent
broken one, I shouldn't say that cuz probly that will be the
first thing I do now..
I woke up at 430 this morning and it was freezing in here.. I
was wide awake and got up, made coffee and of course fed
the boys, that's a must first thing..Im surprised they let me do
anything before that..They whine and meow until I feed them.
I got online and looked at the radar and it was 34 degrees
out side. No wonder I was cold.. I had to turn the furnace on,
I sure hated to but It was just too cold for me so I know the
cats had to be freezing... It didn't take too long to warm up
and I sat by the register in the bathroom and that warm air
sure felt good...

I read back to my post of the other day , the anniversary of
being in this house.. I don't want to sound like I did all the
work myself to get to where I am today, I could hardly have
done anything by myself.. I think the one thing I do quite well
is nag and yell and complain which gets noticed and then
other people get things done for me.. I don't see where I do
a whole lot and sometimes I sit and wonder just what my
purpose is..just what am I intended to do now that so much
has changed.. and some days I cant see anything that I do
that I could say really accomplishes anything.. But.. I have
started to knit while I am sitting here..Im making some dish
cloth's .. I have a lot of yarn and I should use it up..so I am
accomplishing something... :-)

Im going to go and get some dinner, I made myself some
breakfast which I normally don't do..I usually just eat lunch
then a snack for supper..I have some braunsweiger that
Donnie got in Wisconsin, since you cant get it here, its
so good..I think I might have to have a sandwich..then
get up on my bed and see how much TV I can watch before
that clicker button gets me and I shut my self off.. Time
to get out of this chair too..been a long day..But was a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE day and Im glad its almost over
and time to say "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and Thanks!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

6 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeydear!
    I managed to get online... Lets see how long it will last this time. These hotelinternetconnections (puh!), aint allways as good as they claim on their homesites...
    You look lovely in the pics as allways, and i do wonder what my life would be like if i didnt have my pics of you. To lean my eyes on a wonderful friend is what keeps me from NOT GOING NUTS, when Internet is out of order. Wud sure be lovely if i got to meet you over the web tonight....
    Kisses to u my dearest
    ROB

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois that some great pictures of you.
    We had a wonderful lunch at church, we had to put 15 people in one of the class room to eat, our kitchen hole 53 only...this Saturday we will pour the floor to the fellowship room...right in time to get ready for the Thanksgiving feast for the people of the town that don't have a place to go. Last year we put table and chair in the halls to feed the people...
    It is nice to see where you spend your day my friend, you always have awesome pictures for us to see.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey gorgeous One,

    Well, I like the hair down. And thanks for the photos from your "other" desk. You look great as always.

    First morning here we've been in the 30's - a little frost even. But lovely and sunny - I'll take it.

    You take care - thinkin' of ya.

    Bare Hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    Good to hear from you..Glad all is ok by you.. :-)

    Hi Mary,
    Thanks. something different I run out of ideas..I hope you liked the video I sent of Dutch to you.. I love holiday food :-)

    Hi Butty!
    Good to hear from you.. My hair is getting long.. Im glad you like the photos..hope you had a good week end... :-)

    Good to hear from you! Thanks :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hy lois your new pictures look very nice looks like you have nice hips and butt and of course your stumps

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, Thanks.. nice to hear from you..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker