ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 29, 2007

~A New Picture~


I have a new photo on my wall in the kitchen over by the window.
Isnt it just the neatest picture? I couldn't resist this.. LB is up
on the fridge, that mirror was perfect to get him in that to make
it look like a picture in a frame...Doesn't my fake plant look real?
Its the only kind I can have..Dutch doesn't allow any other living
things to live here.. just us.. other wise he eats them.. A few
years ago I had a friend that sent me flowers...just because, it
was wonderful..just a short while back I got flowers..and I have
to hide them from Dutch...he eats even my rose petals
that I save..he gets wind of them and he WILL get to them ..I
have 2 containers of rose petals on top my desk and they have
to be sealed or he will get into them... LB is not like that at all.
He has taken over the fridge though...Dutch isnt real happy
about that...Thats a mirror.... :-)
You can see LB up on the fridge and then over there on the
wall..I thought this was so neat...I have more fun with a camera..
I bet If I sat outside, between the goofy neighbors and the cars
and animals out there I would steady be snapping away..I have
always liked to take photos then write a story about them..Every
one of my photos I have I could write a story to go along with it.
Sometimes I look at my photos and that gives me ideas of
what to write about.. I would like to put all my stories along with
the photo into a book.. My ex sister in law is writing and getting
a book published from what I hear.. I would like to find out..I
think its a childrens book...She and my ex Willie are due to come
up and see Kelli and her new house..Kelli plans to tell him
then that he is going to be great grandpa.. He will be very pleased.

Penny came today and we are all clean again and set for a few
days.. I am so waiting for the first.. My slow cooker being done in
I miss not having it...I used it alot...but payday is still a few days
away, and I don't know whether to splurge on a new slow cooker
or look for a winter coat.. I think I will use the slow cooker more
than I will the coat.. :-) I didn't have but a heavy sweater last year,
and I got sick a couple times.. I don't want to this year.. I was
going to get a flu and pneumonia shot..I was sposed to last year
but I didn't get one..probly why I got sick those couple times... I
have such hard decisions all the time :-)

I hate being sick or not feeling good..To me its really scarey..I
stayed in bed and to drag myself out of it..sure wasn't easy.. I
know when I had legs and had to get up and had to almost run
or freeze to death..and being in this chair I almost do, it takes
so much longer to get in and out of bed..Everything is hard to
do when your sick and have legs..so quadruple that for some
one like me... Ive been pretty lucky lately and have felt really
good.. I have some days when I don't feel the greatest but then
even people with legs have those... a lot of my aches and pains
have a lot to do with the weather I think..and too how long I
spend in this chair without getting out of it..Too long in it and I
sure know it.. doesn't take me long to find out either...when my
sitting time is done..there is nothing I can do to extend it either,
and there is no way to sit that works either..the only thing I can
do is get out of it and on my bed.. Which is just as well as
saying time to sleep.. I have good intentions when I go in there
to really watch some TV shows..Well 3 hours later I wake up
and the show is already done I wanted to see.. I cant win :-)

I was up at 430 again today its my own fault.. When I have
before, I feed the boys...this new food and they eat every bit
of it right away so all they have left is their dry..they eat it..
but they like this new can stuff.. I shouldn't ever feed them
before 6 then they wont wake me up so early.. But its time
to feed me and time to get out of this chair again..today
went really fast and I didn't do anything..just sat all day ...
what a life..I LOVE IT..:-) Food, TV and sleep, I hope in
that order anyway.. and "Nitey Nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

5 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to be able to put up picture of LB on the wall,it look great.
    I like fake flowers and plants they don't died on me. Yes I love the smell of real flowers, well a few of them that smells good...they can give me a headache so I have to watch that.
    I love Roses, love the smell of them.
    I wish I fine more time to take pictures, I am trying to take pictures of my town here...I spend a few hours one day just for that...they are still in the camera.
    Since I got my camera I never got any of my picutres developed...I have put them on CD or send them in e-mail...I got so many album and no more space to put anymore.
    I have made album for all my children, I know I am the one that enjoy them the most. This digital camera is saving me money and spaces.

    I need to get a new cook stove now, we have tried 2 uses one. That just to much work bring them in and taking them out...So now we are praying for a new stove that works right, and that everything that on it. Thanksgiving is coming up and I have to get a stove before then...Or we could go to one of the children home, now that sound good to me. Beth home we could get Becky wheelchair in it with some help. Leon home no way we could get Becky in there home.
    Thanks for the wonderful pictures Lois.
    God bless you
    Mary

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roses have rose-hips which are loaded with vitamin C and they make a great tea when mixed with hibiscus flowers. The Swiss in World War II survived on mint, linden and rose hips tea. Altho Turkey was neutral they could not get any Turkish tea - then there is Georgian tea from what was Soviet Georgia - it is strong and used in Samovars.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Thats a mirror, LB is across on the fridge.. I cant have live stuff.. Taking pictures is great fun. I download my camera right into my printer/scanner, I dont use a usb cord, drains the batteries too fast, so I use a card..take it out and put it in the 3/1 and they go into my computer..its great..easy and free too!
    Some day again I will have a nice kitchen I hope..im tryin.. :-)

    Momar you are a wealth of information.. You amaze me.. you know so much.. I bet your good at trivia.. I like that game.. challenging lol..

    Good to hear from you.. Thanks!
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A fitting picture of his royal highness.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks.. hes GORGEOUS like me! :-)
    Good to hear from you ..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker