ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

~I Keep Everything~


I was looking through some files that I really need to just get
rid of.. I keep everything.. I have photos and videos like crazy
and for why I have NO idea..I hate to delete a photo I guess.
Well that photo up there the date says Nov of 2006..I have
to say my desk looks neater..That had to have been shortly
after I got all my stuff as I don't see my flowers there on the
end table and I don't see the photos on the wall either..and
there is nothing in front of the window behind me.. Looks
totally sloppier now ! I just keep everything in case I MIGHT
need it which of course I NEVER need it.. What I get mad
at my self for is when I put something away where I am SURE
I will remember where I put it..Well..that don't work either. Its
gone forever when I do that...

I had the best supper last nite..I had shrimp..They had buy 1
bag get 1 free..So I got them.. I love shrimp.. I put them on a
paper plate on a coffee filter and put napkins under that..To
soak up the water, these are frozen shrimp, last time I didn't
and tipped the plate and that water went all over everything,
me included and it was HOT...I put the plate in the microwave
for 2 minutes and get my cocktail sauce and have a feast..
Last nite though I had to make some fries to go with them..It
was honestly so good I wish I had someone I could have
shared them with..I had to eat them all..which I had NO trouble
doing tho... I said to my self quite a few times in between
the MMMM's "this is SO GOOD"... it was too..and I think
that's what I may have tonite too...I still have some left...

Its my dollys birthday this week, the 28th..She will be 24..I
don't know where the time has gone..And now she has this
new baby..Dawn said he is so cute and very good I hope
he is for Kelli's sake..Its hard enough to be a new mom
without having a cranky baby.. Hes very good though and
looks even more like his daddy. Grandpa goes by and
sees them every chance he gets from what I understand.
Kelli and Jorge and Alex were at Donnies the other night
I wish they would have had time enough to come by so I
can see baby again..They grow so fast..This is the best
time...

Was a beautiful day today, sposta be up in the 70's but I
don't think it really got up that warm.. I had the door open
with the screen up and Dutch of course has figgured a way
over, or under that thing so he can get out on the porch..I
havent tested those screens and I would cringe if he fell
outside through one..When he gets out there he knows just
how far I can go out the door and he will stay just far enough
away..hes smart.. I should just get that porch kitty proofed,
which maybe this week I can.. I am hoping, if I make an
appointment, Donnie will come over and put my AC back
in the window..From what I gather he is off all next week that
its just very slow where he works.. Its getting so hard for every
one..At least they settled that strike here, I don't have to listen
to those bloomin honkin car horns now..

Time to have my late lunch early supper..Y'all can come and
have some shrimp and fries with me..that's what im having
again..Some good sturff...then some of those Dibbies, those
are a great desert...Time to post this and cook but I havta
write my GORGEOUS WEEBLE "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love and and Thanks!!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I was a kid, my parents used to buy 5 lbs of shrimp (2-1/2 kilos) and we would each get about a pound (a libre) - my mother would boil the shrimp and we had a nice Friday night meal.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I have a problem keeping to many thing, that why I have to clean out the house and it needing it real bad right now....In June I will clean the whole house and then do some painting...anyway that my plans.
    Right now we are working on the church another big day Monday cleaning up things...hey I got more help coming on Friday to clean the church...praise the Lord.
    It is 82 F right now, it did get a bit to warm today for me.
    Have a great day my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey.
    You poor thing! Just fancy having to eat ALL those shrimp and fries all for yourself - life is SO hard!! LOL ;o) My tummy gurgles for you!!!
    Trouble is, shrimp are such fiddly little things to peel and you need lots for a good mouth-full! At least you do if you have a mouth the size of mine - before anyone else says it.
    I think I prefer shrimp cocktail with lettuce and thousand island dressing. Better for you than fries!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar,
    This shrimp I get is already peeled and deveined only has the tail on.. In a bad is about 50 or 60 they are just a bit bigger than your pinky finger..good eating size...

    Hi Mary,
    Im a pack rat and always have been thats why I have so much stuff..I need to do a good cleaning..

    Hi Raife,
    You would enjoy these theyre really good size and fresh frozen..They have these sometimes buy 1 bag get 2 free thats when I like to buy them...Good stuff... :-)

    SO nice to hear from you :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker